Boneless Top Round Roast

Does anyone know of any recipe for Boneless Top Round Roast? The only thin I know is the normal pot roast, potatoes and carrots.

You could also slice the meat and make a totally different dish. I really like making beef terryaki (sp?) or beef stew. Just a thought.

This is the BEST roast I have ever had!

3-4 lb pot roasts
salt and pepper
1 onion, chopped
1 pkg. brown gravy mix
1 cup water
1/4 cup ketchup
1/4 cup dry Red wine (I always double this!)
2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/8 tsp garlic powder

Combine all ingredients and pour over meat in crockpot. Cover and cook on Low 8-10 hours. Enjoy!

I don't have an idea for that per say, but the next time your in the mood for a roast here is the easies quickest thing in the world and all the kids will eat it. Buy beef tips in the meat department and have the butcher cut it to bite size pcs, if not already done. Get 1 jar of hienz savory beef gravey per package. Drop the beef tips and the jar of gravey in a crock pot and leave it on low all day. By the time u get home all u have to do is boil some rice and you have dinner for as many people that are hungry. Meat will be tender and there is virtually no time in the kitchen.

Italian Beef Sandwiches

Roast
Pepperocinis (about 25 per pound of beef)
1 can beer (tenderizes meat)
salt
pepper
garlic (at least 2 cloves, add more if you like garlic)

Brown roast (just a quick sear on each side so the juices marinate inside)

Add roast, pepperocinis (with some juice if you'd like), beer, garlic, salt and pepper.

Put in crock pot for 8 hours on low. Shred meat, serve on a good, crusty bread with a side of fresh veggies. Yum.

I cook my roast in a cooking bag. I flower, season salt and season pepper on top and put in the bag. Then I start adding the carrots ( I add the waffle frozen kind) slices of bell pepper, potatoes and top it with a slices of onion on top. Close the bag, make the slits on top and cook according to the directions. I place mine in a casserole dish and with the bag, you have nothing to clean.

For brown gravy and for the best Au Jus buy a little bottle of B-V. It is a 3 fl oz small bottle with red top. It is a broth and sauce concentrat you mix with boiling water but the au jus is like a restaurant. And this is what you add to your drippings of the roast to make it richly brown. I always wondered how my older sister's brown gravy was such a beautiful rich brown and great taste too and this is how!

Try www.recipezaar.com
Great website for anything........
T. L.

One thing I've found very helpful (especially when I find something on sale) is to go to allrecipes.com and just type in "round roast" (or whatever you have on hand) and see what pulls up. I've done this several times for meats I'm not familiar with and not only can you find recipes, but comments/reviews as well. You can even sort the recipes by rating so you can get the best recipes without sorting through too many.

I would google search it, that way it brings up all different kinds of recipes

1 / 3