Boils or Risens Home Cure

Hello Moms well this issue is with me I notice on Wednesday in the shower I notice a big round hard lump in my private area. And of course I was very nerves what is this come to find out it something called a Boil or Risen which I have never had in my life time. And let me tell you is is very very painful. I went serching on the internet for home remedies that didn't help much so I thought I would ask my family of women. So can someone anybody please help this is the most Uncomfortable and Painful thing ever.

Sitting in very warm baths can help. DON'T squeeze it. That will just make the pain worse. It will come to a head on it's own. If I have one I wipe it with an alcohol wipe several times a day, usually after going to the bathroom just to keep the area clean. There is a product called Boil Ease, you can google it online, that can help with the pain and is supposed to help it come to a head faster. Actually, I accidentally found that orasol gel, the kind you use for tooth and canker sore pain, the maximum strength with 20% benzocaine really helped with the pain. After it comes to a head I usually put some antibacterial ointment on it like neosporin until it's healed. Sometimes mine come to a head, but since I started wiping them with an alcohol wipe and soaking in the tub as soon as I notice it, more often than not they just get bigger for 2 or 3 days and then start going down on their own. The orasol gel makes the pain bearable for those few days.

I know how you feel.they are very painful and really cant do much till the pop. The cream boil ease will help so much.put it when ur going to bed. I would get them all the time the dr says it has something to do with my sweat glands.I have tried aloe vera.. u can put it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds and stand the heat.dont burn yourself..place it on the boil.it will bring it to pop. then let it drain..and it wont come back.. i couldnt do it alone and had my husband to help. cuz the dr. will give u some meds to make it go away but they will come back after awhile.hope this helps.

has a dr diagnosed this? or did you diagnose yourself? i personally wouldn't play arond with something like that, there are a lot of potentially fatal infections that start off looking like a boil... also, could it be an ingrown hair? i have had those before, and one got to be a grape sized puss filled nightmare. AFTER you see a dr and it's diagnosed as something that's just painful rather than dangerous, try hot as you can stand it compresses. hope you are feeling better soon :)

When I tell you this is the worst pain in the world next to having a baby some what.. I get them on my private area under my arm and butt shawty I swaar Ibe bout to lose my mind then when they pop they smell so bad...

So far the only thing that has helped me is a product that I found at Rite Aid pharmacies, its called "DRAW OUT SALVE". It's a black ointment that comes in a small tube, it has an odor but its not too bad. I place a pea sized amount on gauze (you will have to tape the gauze to your skin) or a large band aid and place it on top of the risen/boil. I apply it every other day with fresh gauze or band aid. The salve softens the skin and "pulls" the pus to a head and in about a week or so it breaks open and drains, sometimes I help it open once I see the head by pricking it. Unfortunately I have not found a quick way to get through it except to go to the emergency room and have it lanced. There is also a product called "BOIL EASE" that helps ease the pain. I have applied them together on the gauze or band aid at times. I have had them off and on for over 15 yrs in my arm pits, my butt, my upper thigh and on my vaginal area (may have to shave this area a little to avoid hair pulling when changing gauze or band aid). Hope this info helps someone.

If it is the same thing I had after having my last one the only thing that helped was getting it drained by my Ob/gyn. It is very painful and uncomfortable I couldn't do much and I took a lot of Motrin to help with the pain. I wish I knew a home cure to help the with it but I unfortantly don't. I hope you can get in soon to see your ob/gyn.

1 / 3