Boboli Pizza Crust - What Do *YOU* Top It With?

I'm hoping to be inspired by your ideas. I bought a 2-pack of Boboli pizza crusts the other day and my youngest daughter (4) and I made pizza last night and she had a BLAST! She was so excited that she made it herself :0) It was a peperoni pizza. Does anyone have any ideas on other toppings besides the usual (cheese, peperoni, combo, Hawaiian)? I've heard of taco pizza but have never made it. I'm sure I can google a recipe but they're always so complicated and I'm looking for simple. Does anyone have any ideas, please :0)

Yum...LOVE the ideas :0) Thanks everyone, you're awesome! Can't wait to try them.

If you're an imitation crab fan this is what I'll do... Rub the crust with EVOO, Italian seasoning, pressed garlic and salt. Cover crust with a thin layer of shredded crab. Top with green bell pepper and tomato slices and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with garlic salt and bake.

we like heavy red sauce, heavy cheese and anchovies.

I like a pizza with everything on it, heavy sauce, heavy cheese and the works. The rest of my family does not so we get the one I listed above and usually serve the anchovies on the side.

Here's what I do: drizzle the top with olive oil, sprinkle some finely minced fresh garlic, salt & pepper, then put several plops of ricotta cheese, slices of fresh tomato & then plenty of mozzerella.

Another one we love, love, love is to mix a bowl of Texas Pete's hot sauce with ranch dressing, use that on the crust in place of pizza sauce. Top with shredded up chicken & then a mixture of mozzerella & cheddar cheese. Yum-ola!!!

BBQ Chicken Pizza. Use bbq sauce instead of tomato sauce. SHredded colby jack and cut up chicken.

Alfredo Chicken - alfredo sauce, mozz, and cut up chicken.

I like Mushroom and italian Sausage pizza with pizza sauce, & mozz

A light coat of red sauce, fresh basil, fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, and a drizzle of olive oil. Also - red sauce, canadian bacon, red peppers and pineapple!

I like to add lots of toppings, never really thought about a theme. Spinach(precooked or fresh), fresh basil leaves, feta cheese, parmesan cheese, black and green olives, thin zucchini and yellow squash circles, red/yellow/green bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, bacon, canadian bacon, ham, broccoli.
Sometimes I pre-cook the chopped vegetables to get the extra water out because I hate pizza that's soggy in the middle.

We don't use Boboli, but we often make homemade pizza. A favorite in our house is to use Alfredo sauce for the sauce and top with chopped chicken and some spinach. Mushrooms on my half, but not the kids'. We then put mozzarella and parm. The other fav is Margherita pizza. It's another verison of pepperoni. We put plain tomato paste on. Then top with slices of fresh tomato (the tomato and paste get more sauce like as it cooks). Fresh basil...must be fresh. And pepperoni. Lots of olives are preferred in our house too. Then it's topped with mozarrella (Not shredded, the kind you get in the deli and pull apart.) In the winter my hubby and son make fresh mozzarella for our pizzas.

We do our version of the Appetizer you can get at the rock...It is pizza sticks with butter garlic and brown sugar...

We do it on the boboli and oh my god it is amazing!!!!!

Best thing ever:))))

1 / 3