Bluebonnets - Plano,TX

Does anyone know where there's a patch of bluebonnets around town? I'd like to take some pictures of my daughter,but i don't want to drive all the way to Ennis for what will probably only take 15 minutes. Thanks!!

Last year there were was a huge field full near Shiloh and Breckinridge in Garland/Richardson. Haven't been that way yet this year.

The grounds of the JCPenney Headquarters at Legacy Dr & the Tollway. You can park at the gated entrances and walk onsite - the surrounding "rolling hills" are covered with bluebonnets & other wildflowersright now.

There is a decent size patch in our community garden in Carrollton. It's on Marsh Lane between Keller Springs and Beltline. Turn into our subdivision at the light at Carriage Lane and Marsh, and it will be on your right. We also saw some good ones on Highway 161 south of 183, if you don't might pulling over on the side of the highway.

Sorry, I don't, but be very careful. I have heard of three bitten by rattlers. They like the Bluebonnets as well, and for some reason this is supposed to be a bad time with so many out. They think the longer winter we had has something to do with that. So, as beautiful as those pictures are, be very careful.

Don't know where you live, but there is usually a very nice field of bluebonnets in Garland on Centerville and Country Club drive near the Homer B. Johnson Stadium.

Blue Bonnet trail in Plano - off of Custer North toward Legacy on the right.

I saw some yesterday in Plano. Just north of Spring Creek Parkway on Custer. There is a string of power lines that has a running park under it. There were tons of bluebonnets. I saw people park in the store parking lot to take pics.

1 / 3