Blue Snack Ideas?

The end of this month is my 5 year old's turn to bring the colored snack for his class. This is blue month so we are trying to think of something blue. I've thought of blueberry ideas but then that doesn't really look blue once cooked. I figured that I'd give you all a chance to pitch your ideas since I usually get some good ones from you. Thanks for your help!

I realize I'm too late for this to really be of any use right now, but I thought I'd go ahead and write it :-)

We're allergic to artificial food dyes around here, so I've had to get creative on colored foods. I have used a pkg of frozen blueberries, thawed it, and used the juice to dye white icing for a cake. You could use the juice to stain/dye anything lighter in color.
HTH FFR

K. H
mama to Catherine (4) and Samuel (1)

The only thing I could think of is those blue corn chips. Are those acceptable, or too much a choking hazard for so many kids eating them at once? You could get some kind of dip to go with them.

Blue Jello was all I had, but you already got that.
sometimes dark purple grapes look a little bluish.
hmmmmmmm interesting

You could make cupcakes with blue icing and sprinkles.

Kids tend to LOVE blue raspberry JELLO!

I may be a little late but blue jelly bellies.. you can get them at Target or the mall candy stores..

Rice crispy treats with blue dye.

Blue jello! My mom makes this large bowl of blue Jello with submerged gummy fish. The kids love it!

I've always liked baking a cake, making holes in it with a wooden spoon handle, then pouring the blue jello over the cake. Ice with frosting or cool whip - either colored and top with blue berries. You can make this into cupcakes if you like.

1 / 3