Black Mold/mildew in Shower

Hi Mamas! No matter how much I scrub (using Scrubbing Bubbles or Soft Scrub), I cannot seem to get the black mold/mildew out of our shower! It is just along the bottom corners of the shower stall (not on the walls of the shower). Any suggestions on what to use to get rid of this? Thanks!

I use Soft Scrub with bleach for this problem. I put a glob on the spot and let it sit overnight. When you rinse it away the mildew is gone!

I have left scrubbing bubbles sit on the area overnight & the next morning it came off fairly easily.

Well Tilex Mold and mildew remover but get fresh scent unlesss you have windows in there .

M.,

Are you living in my house? This question also struck a chord with me!...

MaryS.

Sounds like it's on the caulk. The easiest way in this case is to just scrape it out and re-caulk the shower. We do this periodically in our shower to control it. In between I use Tilex mold and mildew. Spray it on after a shower and just let it sit and dry. Kills it within a day or 2. Good luck!

Oh my gosh! I was going to ask for help on the exact same thing! I hope we get some answers. Our new home is less than 2 years old, and we RINSE, RINSE, RINSE after every shower, and have tried several cleaners.

Clorox Clean-Up. And don't use the shower for a while, let it dry out and take up the old caulk and put down new. But you need to be sure you have killed the mold before you re-caulk, which is why you should let the shower dry out.

Spray tilex works really well (which is to basically say spray bleach)...another thing that rocks in grout and stuff are the Clorox bleach pens!

mr. clean majic eraser cleans every thing in the shower, trust me it really works.

1 / 3