Birthday Pony Party

Does anyone have any ideas for a 4 year old birthday party. I have two ponys I rented for the event but what do I do with the children to entertain. My daughter also has the princess heart and crown plates with them pink and purple.

The birthday party went great. The children loved the ponys. They loved the games. Everyone gave me great ideas. It was really cool how the children loved the rides they couldn't wait again to get back on. The picture idea was great and frames. thank you everyone. My daughter is very content.

For my daughter's 5th bday I had all kinds of games planned, but ultimately, the kids just wanted to play. I ordered dress up stuff for boys and girls from Haloheaven (I think) and let them make their own ice cream sundaes. You already have the ponies, and this time of year you could have a party using the sprinkler or small pools. The kids would be thrilled with water games, give them some buckets, sponges and maybe some cheap water guns. They'll have a great time.

I have found many great ideas at birthdaypartyideas.com Parents write in about their past parties. there are are parties listed for any theme you can imagine. Hope your party's great!

I host parties for kids and have a theme that would fit perfectly with your 4 yr olds party! I offer Build-Your-Own stuffed animal parties. Like the place in the mall but I bring everything to you for children to build their very own stuffed animal. Children become toy makers for a day as they get to hand stuff their animal instead of watch a machine do it.

I have over 40 collectibles to choose from including a brown horse that is absolutely adorable and fits in perfectly with your pony theme and a beautiful Unicorn that would fit in as well.

I also have licensed Strawberry Shortcake and Care Bears stuffable collectibles! These are the hit this summer as over 80% of my summer parties include Strawberry Shortcake and Care Bears!

You can view the collectibles in the SHOP area of my website at www.myhuggableparty.com.

I also provide princess party supplies including tutus, boas, wands, take home bags with favors etc. Check out my boutique at www.mylittlebug.net.

Whatever you choose to do I hope you have a wonderful time and make lasting memories for your daughter's very special birthday!

Have them decorate frames. You can get foam frames and have foam stickers for them to decorate with (I've seen a big bucket of princess themed foam stickers at Michael's). Take a picture of each child riding the pony. Send the picture with your thank you notes.
Also, I think at Michael's, you can buy these large cardboard playhouses that the kids can color themselves (group project) and then they can play in it. I think they're about $10. I've seen some that look like a castle (if you're going with a princess theme).
All else fails kids love to go outside and run around!
Have fun!

You could let the kids decorate thier own cakes. I made little purse cakes for my daughters party and put out different kinds of candy for the girls to use to deocrate thier purses. I took awhile and they had a great time. I them took a picture of them with thier cake and sent it home at the end of the party. You could do the same with crown cakes or even just cupcakes.

check out birthdaypatyideas.com you are bound to find something there...

We had a pony party in our backyard for birthday parties. We have a playstructure that the kids played in while waiting their turn to ride the pony's. It was a Cowboy theme for my son so we had a table set up with "Cowboy" crafts that we bought at Michael's. You could do the same with princess stuff. You could buy face paint and have a table set up for that. We bought a cheap (maybe $10) bubble machine at Walmart and had a bubble area (one note, if I remember correctly we had to turn this off while the pony's were at the party because the bubbles spooked the horses).

The ponies will probably be enough, but you could do typical party sac races, have them run around, pinata, that sort of thing.

1 / 3