Birthday Party Strawberry Shortcake Invitation Wording

My daughters bday is coming up and i cannot think of a unigue phrase to put on the invitations???? It is going to be a Strawberry shortcake theme and she will be 3. Can any of you think of a unique phrase? Thanks a bunch!!

I just had a Strawberry Shortcake theme for my 3yr old. I put "It's a Berry Special Occasion....Anna's 3rd Birthday"

"You're invited to a berry sweet birthday"
"We are berry excited about ___ turning 3"
"We are having a party for someone berry sweet"
"Join us for a berry sweet celebration"
"Please come play on our berry special day!"

I am fixated on berry as you can see :). Sounds like a cute theme. Have fun!

Hi C., this is from the Strawberry Shortcake party guide we have on our site (and I kinda wrote it).

Join Strawberry Shortcake at the Berry Café,
For yummy treats and [child's name]'s birthday!
We're berry glad you're such a good friend,
So, RSVP if you can attend!

For more Strawberry Shortcake party tips, games, and a free photo frame activity, check out http://tinyurl.com/2dfjh5t

Hope this helps, and happy birthday to your baby girl!

I actually do this for a living and create invites for people. do something like:

Please come to my party when i turn THREE!
it will be Strawberr Shortcake, you and ME!

(and then a few more lines)

How about.... Please come to our berry sweet party to celebrate our little "shortcake" & her special day. OR - Please join us to celebrate our berry sweet little shortcake & her special day.

Just a thought. Hope all goes well & happy early birthday to your daughter!

Hi C., i love writing poems, here's one you can mull over.
A BERRY SPECIAL BIRTHDAY
AND I PICKED YOU,
TO COME AND HAVE SOME FUN,
AND SOME YUMMY CAKE TOO!
IF YOU ARE DOING THE INVITES YOURSELF, A LITTLE PIC OF A STRAWBERRY WOULD BE CUTE ALONG SIDE.
GOOD LUCK! AND HAPPY B-DAY TO YOUR DAUGHTER.

Can you believe? Kayla's turning 3!!

I am soooo not creative so what I do is search the internet or Ebay for personalized invitations and always find something cute for my invite wording! You could use the keywords "Strawberry shortcake invitation personalized" or something similar.

1 / 3