Birthday Party Places near Carbondale Illinois

I am looking for an appropriate place to host my six year old girl a great party. I recently went to Extreme Indoor Sports in Marion only to find out they would host our party but we had to share the facility with two other parties at the same time. If I am going to pay the price to rent a facility I dont want to have only resricted access. Does anyone know where I can have a party suitable for six year olds where we can all have a place to sit for adults and lots of fun for the children?

You can have a pool party at the Life Center. You won't have the whole pool to yourself, but I don't think it is expensive and I rented an activity room for cake.

Hey B.,

Have you tried the Science Center at University Mall or Snow Power Gymnastics in Herrin? Good luck! J.

Have you tried Ultimate Gymnastics in Carbondale? It is more reasonable than most places. It has a room for cake, presents, pizza etc. and the kids play, bounce and tumble etc in between food and gift opening.

Another couple of places with areas for parties and interactive play are The Science Center and Sports Blast (a lot of blowup things to play on)
Have a great party!

1 / 3