Birthday Party Places for 2 Year Old in SW Fort Worth/Burleson/Crowley Area

My daughter is turning 2 next month and I need suggestions for places to have her party. I don't want to have it at home this year. Has anyone hosted a birthday party at Celebrations in Benbrook? Thanks for your help!

There is Bouncin' Bonanza in Crowley. I H.'t hosted a party there but my kids have gone to several and they love it! I don't think it is expensive either. It is next the the Brookshire's on Main St in Crowley.

H. V.
H.'s Sweet Scents
Wonderful Handmade Bath Products
www.havenssweetscents.webs.com

M., we had 3 of my daughters birthday parties there and have gone to parties there. The adults love it and the children do too. You can order pizza, kids have fun playing, do cake, Ice cream and presents. You have the entire place by yourself for 2 hours. Any your child gets to sign on their wall.

I haven't hosted a party there but the boys used to go and play when it was open for playtimes...it would be a great place!

I've been to two of them there. it's a good place if you can afford it.

1 / 3