Birthday Party Ideas/Locations for 5 Year Old Boy

Does anybody have any good recommendations on places to have a birthday party for my son? He turns 5 in October and I'm trying to avoid having the party at my house. We did Sliderz bouncy house place last year and it worked out great, but we want to do something a little different this year. I'd love to hear any ideas you guys have. Thanks so much!

Try the new Firkin and Kegler behind waterford lakes town center, bowling, arcade etc. They have the best priced parties in town-bowling, attendant, food, dinks etc for 10 kids is something like 129.00. It's a great deal. You can also use the small ball bowling room and get some privacy.

S..... My daughter has chosen to have her birthday party three years in a row at Farris and Foster's Chocolate Factory in Baldwin Park in Orlando. Their website is www.farrisandfosters.com The pricing is excellent for what they do ... the kids get an hour to play w/ chocolate... there is a pizza place across the street that we always order a couple pies from... I am not sure if that is close to where you live, but I can promise you that all the kids (and parents too) will have a great time... I chose to have my daughter's 4th birthday there... she chose to have her 5th and 6th and plans on having her 7th bday there too (and that is 10 months away!)... Happy birthday to your son!

My 6 year old daughter just had her birthday party at a bowling alley. There were boys and girls there and the ages ranged from 2-10. Everyone had a blast. Just an idea.

There is a skating rink over on 436 close to Red Bug Lake Road and a Hooters Restaurant that host birthday parties.
Another suggestion is a bowling alley. There are several bowling allies in Orlando that host birthday parties.

We had my son's 4th b-day at the bowling alley. There were kids from age 2 1/2 to 9 and they all had fun! I'm pretty sure that all bowling alley's offer a ramp to roll the ball for the little ones who can't throw it by themselves. Over in Waterford Lakes, The Firkin and Kegler even has a party area with kid sized lanes so you don't have to worry about the littler ones.

1 / 3