Birthday Party Ideas for 7-Year Old Girl Birthday

Would like to have some unique ideas of birthday parties for a 7-year old girl. I do not want to have the party at home. Any ideas, ladies?

When is the party, if it's not in the summer you can do it outside. There is also Mahkuta's Island, Jungle Jim's (I think they renamed it). Some people rent out Chandler Pool, I don't think it's that expensive.

I did a doggie party one year, complete with doggie (homemade invitations), dog bone sugar cookies, and put donuts on a string a little high, (but not too high that they couldn't reach) and strung it across the yard. They had fun pretending to be dogs and try to eat them. My kids loved it, and so did all the kids that came. We also made dog collar necklaces (that is the big beads with the leather string). We also made a doggie pinata with the balloon, we made ears - glued them on and made a face. It turned out really cute. I beat if you made you own pinata your daughter would love it. My kids had a blast with that. To make the pinata you just use a balloon, you can water down elmer's glue or make your own with flour and water on the stove, but make sure it cools before using on the balloon. Then just dip the newspaper in glue and put several layers on the balloon.

I hope this helps, whatever you do, enjoy the time, and take lots of pictures! I was going to suggest a tea party too, but noticed you had that suggestion already.
Take care,

How about a tea party? Or you could go to As You Wish Pottery and have all the girls make something. I have two boys so I may not be the most help but those sounded like good, fun girlie things.

Check out Jennifer's Party Pad in Gilbert!!! I had my son's birthday parties the past 2 years there and we are planning to go back this year.

http://www.jenniferspartypad.com/

-K.

1 / 3