Birthday Party Ideas for 6 Year Old Girl - Chicago,IL

looking for ideas on where to have my daughter's 6th birthday party in the city. We live in lincoln park and having a party at our house is NOT an option. would also like to rule out Pump it Up and Chuck e Cheese. Any ideas?

Try a pottery place. We did this for my daughters 5th birthday. It was great because I had boys and girls at the party and they all had a great time. Some of the boys were 8 & 9 and they loved it and couldn't wait to get their pottery back after it was fired & glazed. The best part... no clean up for you! :)

check with your local library or park district. Some have private rooms that you can rent free or relatively inexpensively if you are a resident of the area.

Hi A.!
I work for a nature center called The Grove in Glenview, we have several different themes for birthday parties. Children can touch a turtle, learn about nature or pretend to be a pioneer or Native American. Prices are reasonable at $100 for 10 kids and 4 adults. Parents can either bring in food (there's a kitchen available) or order pizza. You can call if you want more information, ###-###-#### or go to the website; www.thegroveglenview.org
Hope this helps!

Don't know about your area, but we have a glow in the dark mini golf in our mall. The kids had a blast, they got to play for 2 hours all they wanted, we were able to bring in our own cake and drinks.

Hey A.!

Not sure if your daughter's party has passed or not but I'd love to tell you about our business! The G.! www.theglittergirlz.com
Give us a call and we can help you out with your daughter's party!

Peace, Love & Glitter,
The G.

Hi A. O
I have my Daughters parties at home because we have way too many people (60), however we have gone to some that were very cute Sweet and Sassy off clybourn the girls love it there, also went to a ceramic party at Glazed Expressions on Armitage. The kids all loved to paint their own pottery.
Try to have fun planning.
V.

Hi A. Here in Northwest Indiana, We have Tyler Tenders that host birthday parties for children. They supply the food. You would have to bring the cake. The children get to ride on the train they have for them. You can look them up on the internet to see if they have a Tyler Tenders in your area. My grandson had a birthday party there and the children just loved it.

We have been to a couple parties at Sweet and Sassy. My daughter has had a blast each time. THe girls get dressed up and have their hair and "makeup" done and then walk the stage and sing songs and act silly. It is on Fullerton and Clybourn (very near Chuck E Cheese.)

1 / 3