Birthday Party Ideas - Oswego,IL

My little girl will be turning 3 in Feb. I need some idea what to do for her birthday party.. Please help!!! Thanks

For my daughter's third birthday we invited a few friends and went to Build a Bear. We didn't use their party option. Instead, I bought each child a gift card (I think it was ten or fifteen dollars), and their parents helped them pick out an animal and an accessory. The animals took the place of party favors. Everyone had a blast, and everyone got a new toy. Good luck!

Have a Jigglejam Birthday!
Check out www.jigglejamproductions.com
It's an energetic, engaging music party.
I'm J. & I've been singing with families all over Chicago land with my guitar for nearly 2 decades. I'll travel anywhere. If you live close to Northbrook ... check out my music classes on the web site. (Mamam source members get a discount, member perks)

When my kids were young, we had their parties at: Chuck E Cheese (I don't love that place in general but it was good for their party), Lincoln Park Zoo, a children's theater production, Chicago Children's Museum, bowling, movie. We've also been to parties at other museums (Museum of Science and Industry, Shedd Aquarium, etc.). Most places have some sort of party package. I always did a theme - animal theme when it was at the zoo (little stuffed animais, etc. in gift bags). Most of all, have fun with your daughter's birthday! I have great memories of my kids' birthdays and so do they.

How about a princess tea party at your house? All the little girls can dress up as little princesses and you can serve finger sandwiches and juice in teacups. For an activity maybe you can put on "Dreams Come True" from Cinderella and teach them a dance to that song. A great game would be to put the faces of all the Disney princesses (and other characters) on 2 large cardboard pieces and on the bottom of the cardboard you have all the princess' names. The little girls have to divide into 2 groups and they each have a turn taping the name to the right princess on the board.

My little boy is turning 3 in a couple of weeks and we are going bowling. We've also done pump-it-up and the kids loved that. Be sure to look online and find some good deals.

Check out your local park district. Most have fun birthday party ideas. Pump it Up is also good but a little pricey.

Hi S B You didn't say what city or state you live in but in Northwest Indiana, we have a Tyler's Tenders that host birthday parties for kids. They furnish the food and decorations. You just bring the cake. And the children get to ride on a train that they have. If you don't live in this area, go online there maybe others Tyler Tenders besides in NWI. My grandson had is birthday party there and it turned out pretty nice.

My Gym! If you have 10-20 kids to entertain - why trash the house?

1 / 3