Birthday Party for a Two Year Old

I am looking For a place to have My sons birthday party. I live in tampa close to oldsmar but i would not mind to travle a little bit. He will be two in may. We did chukie cheese last year. If any body has any ideas please let me know. Thank you for your help

thank you so much for all of the advice! I booked his party at the play patch, and we have signed up their for their classes to. tyler loves playing their so i cant wait to have his party thanks for every ones help!

I'm not sure where Oldsmar is...Kids Club is a TON of fun, it is located off of Bruce B Downs on Amberly drive. Also Gymboree and KinderMusik are quite popular.

1.You Know the Children this young love the Beach...i would just buy a big sand castle set which includes shovels and rakes for the sand and have a sand castle party, it's beautiful weather out this time of year and he'll love it i'm sure (Clearwater has a great play area as well).
2.Park...Al Lopez Park here in Tampa is really nice and the pavillions are only 50.00 to rent, but you can get a little pinic table for free! Playground areas, water, restrooms....it's a nice park
3.Kids City has birthday parties for little ones too.
it is enclosed and lots of Fun, Check into that
4.I know my little ones love Mc Donalds just to play...maybe you can have a party there at one that has a big play area.
5.Lowry Park Zoo....Kids love the Zoo all the animals and the water fun they get to have...
6.Fire Station....Call your local fire station and ask if they'd throw a 2 yr olds Birthday in there Fire house...my sister did it!
I hope this Helps!
~M.

A Play Patch is a great place for a 2 year old birthday party and near Oldsmar. We've done lots of parties there. It's located at Hillsborough and Race Track Rd. Check out their website at www.aplaypatch.com.

The is a place called Rollie Pollie. A few people have told me is a very nice place to have bday parties. Its not far from Oldsmar. Its in the same plaza as Plant 9 ball (a pool hall) on Hillsborough ave before you cross into Oldsmar.

Check out the sprayground in Oldsmar. We had my daughter's 2 yr b-day party there last summer and everyone had a blast. If you are not familiar with it, it's an outdoor playground, but instead of regular playground equipment, there is a large area with water spraying everywhere. There are 2 covered shelters with a bunch of picnic tables.

1 / 3