Birthday Party for 7 Yr Old Girl

I'm trying to come up with ideas for my daughter's 7th birthday. She is very into arts & crafts. I'd like to find some place in the Dallas area that we can go to instead of having it at home, however I don't want something that is outrageouly priced. I tried Michael's but they no longer do parties :( Any suggestions?

They have places like paint n party... where you can go and the kids all pick out a piece of ceramic and paint it and then the girls that work there put glitter and a gloss on the painted stuff. The kids have a blast and its pretty reasonably priced! Hope that helps!

Artistic Gatherings in Casa Linda (near White Rock Lake) does lots of birthday parties. The owner, Kim, is great with children, and she has kids' music cds for the kids to listen to while they paint. My daughter is a bit too young for a party there, but we drop in on Saturday mornings and paint pottery for grandparents' presents sometimes. It is a lot of fun.

The phone # is ###-###-####.

Hello, have you tried out this new birthday party company called The Royal Party Room?
They bring beautiful parties to whatever location you choose.
They also have different themes. The reviews are great too on parents connect.
The website is www.theroyalpartyroom.com

http://www.quigglys.com/
Try Quiggly's clayhouse. Its in Richardson. I've heard great stuff but never been...they do bday parties. Its just off Beltline and 75 at Plano Rd.

Have you tried Hobby Lobby?

Don't know if you're interested in doing a "home party" but I have a friend who dresses up and actually looks EXACTLY like Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean. He goes to tons of renisannce festivals and dresses up just like Jack Sparrow. He has the movement, the wording, everything down. He would do parties if you are interested. If you have interest, let me know. I can ask hime how much he would charge. He would just need to know how many hours you would like him to be there. Good luck!

Quigley's Clayhouse in Richardson does pottery parties.

We had a arts and crafts party and borrowed a large room at our church. We set up the tables and chairs and had a great party. We bought the little white cigar type cardboard boxes and bought all kinds of stuff to decorate it, wood shapes, stickers, buttons, etc. We do a lot of this with the kids at church so it is second nature for my family. We had games, cake, hot dogs, etc. We topped it off with a pinata outside and it ended at the exact time we planned. If you don't have a church you can borrow, try the recreation centers. Audubon has room that you can rent for couple of hours at a time. Or you could go to a park and use the picnic tables for the craft and they could play at the park also. Ablon Park has a pavillion. You can also reserve those for a fee. Hope this helps.

1 / 3