Birthday Party for 5 Year Old - Dallas,TX

My daughter will be turning 5 this coming year and although I know it's a little early I would like to get some ideas on what to do for her 5th birthday. I think it's a special year and I would like to make it memorable for her. Any ideas would be appreciated, she's very much a girly girl. I thought about Libby Lu but didn't know if she'd be still too young. Like I said any ideas would be helpful.

Problem solved!
A party that comes to you - Bella Bee Glamour Girls or Noahs Ark Workshop-you make your own stuffed animal
Regina Boyett- ###-###-####
www.makeyourownstuffedanimal.com

Want to spoil yourself- consider a Party Angel- We tend to the kitchen - food, trahs, making sure guest are tended to - getting the cake out- all the things that keep you out of the party! So- sit back relaz and start enjoying your own party- We would love to be of serviec to you!

We do any type of event- personal or business!

D. S
www.partyangelsus.com
###-###-#### (I am switching phone lines-try cell if there is a problem)
###-###-####

There is a lady in the Fort Worth Child magazine that does storybook telling. FABULOUS! She goes around to different libraries, schools, homes. Her company is called Fairytale Princess. I used her at my daughters (who is now 11) party when she was 4 and 7 yrs. old. She still asks about her. Good luck.

I think that 5 is an ok age to try Libby Lu. My daughter attended her sister's party at 5 and enjoyed it very much. They have some dressup outfits that are like fairies, cute for the little girls.

A suggestion is that you get glammed up first and then go have dinner or lunch with cake somewhere. It is really fun to get glammed up, but even better to go somewhere after they are so cute! Plus Libby Lu doesnt do cake, so you have to do that anyway, right?!

GL!

www.CandiSno.com
We do birthdays too! (sno-girls are fun!)

HI,
We have ballerina birthday parties at our dance studio.
check out our web site for details on the parties
www.addance.com

call with any questions.
Thanks, A. Dalton
###-###-####

1 / 3