Birthday Gifts for 16 Year Old Boy and 13 Year Old Girl

Hi Moms out there, I have a birthday party next month for a 16 year old boy and a 13 year old girl...any ideas on reasonably priced gifts? Thanks in advance for your help!

Gift Cards! Itunes are always popular. I personally like to give Target Cards. They can pick from a wide variety of items that way from Clothes to electronics to music.

If not a gift card then cash! Teenagers LOVE cash!

iTunes giftcards! If they have an iPod, you can't go wrong with this gift.

I have 2 teenage girls and they love gift cards to Woodfield Mall. That way they have a wide varity of stores to shop at.

Cheryl

At this age they love gift cards or money. Best Buy is always a good choice for the gift card.

1 / 3