Birthday Dress for One Year Old Baby Girl

I've been looking for cute traditional dresses for my soon to be one year old for her birthday and churches. . . . Can anyone tell me where to look?! Try the gymboree, baby gap, saks, and nordstroms already. I also check zulily on regular basis. . . . help!!

Thank you everyone for the links!! I'm sure that I will find many cute dresses for my little girl:). Thanks again!! J.

www.etsy.com

They have GREAT hand-made items, made by artisans and crafters. I have ordered from them before, and it is very nice.

good luck,
Susan

www.etsy.com

good luck,
Susan

www.bestdressedchild.com beautiful clothes! I have purchased one year birthday outfits, baptism outfits and holiday clothes. Can be pricey but definitely worth it!

the Children's Place has really cute stuff for less or try JC Penny :)

strausburg children & orientexpressed.com Both can be pricey but have great sales.

Actually, the prettiest dress my daughter ever had came from target.com. Check there, or the childrens place also has darling dresses. Hope this helps!

Orientexpressed.com has smocked dresses, very cute. congratulations.

I had a party theme; and searched for that particular theme. Mine was Pink Poodles in Paradise for my theme at our 1st birthday party, so I googled & searched at my favorite stores for "pink poodles". I've always dressed my twin girls to match the theme. Sometimes you can go with a T-shirt & skirt if you want them in a dress and/or dress up anything with your hair & other accessories. Even ruffled socks can dress up an outfit.....

This is the dress I got for my daughter. This website also has other birthday dresses.

http://www.sophiasstyle.com/baby-girls-birthday-dress-bou...

My aunt is a professional seamstress who makes many. she can do a tutu even or probably applique on a cute little birthday cake. Here is her shop:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/twigsboutique

Try Bloomingdales. I know it sounds bizarre but they have a line of baby clothes that is so inexpensive and is so soft!!!!

Happy Birthday to Mama and Happy Shopping!

Online, there is a store that used to be in the fashion valley mall: Janey and Jack. Beautiful stuff. Its a little pricey for me so I go to The Pumpkin Patch at plaza bonita mall. Go to their website, they have beautiful dresses too. My 3 month old daughter wears dresses every day. Ha ha ha ha. I bought headbands with big flowers on them like the woman (theresa) from New Jersey housewives (tv show on bravo). Good luck! Oh yeah, Burlington coat factory. :)