Birthday Dress for One Year Old Baby Girl

I've been looking for cute traditional dresses for my soon to be one year old for her birthday and churches. . . . Can anyone tell me where to look?! Try the gymboree, baby gap, saks, and nordstroms already. I also check zulily on regular basis. . . . help!!

Thank you everyone for the links!! I'm sure that I will find many cute dresses for my little girl:). Thanks again!! J.

www.etsy.com

They have GREAT hand-made items, made by artisans and crafters. I have ordered from them before, and it is very nice.

good luck,
Susan

www.etsy.com

good luck,
Susan

www.bestdressedchild.com beautiful clothes! I have purchased one year birthday outfits, baptism outfits and holiday clothes. Can be pricey but definitely worth it!

the Children's Place has really cute stuff for less or try JC Penny :)

strausburg children & orientexpressed.com Both can be pricey but have great sales.

Actually, the prettiest dress my daughter ever had came from target.com. Check there, or the childrens place also has darling dresses. Hope this helps!

1 / 3