Birthday Dinner Ideas for 16 Year Old Daughter.

Hi everyone! Does anyone have any ideas where I can take my daughter and a group of her friends for a fun dinner event for her 16th birthday. She didn't want a Sweet 16 party, because I couldn't compete with her friends' parties, and she wants that money to go towards a car. However, I want to do something little for her "big day". She has about 8 girlfriends (aka "the girls) she likes to hang out with. These girls are popular, social, "party" girls, if you will. They are too cool for places like Extraordinary Pizza Company or Putt Putt.LOL.
If you have any suggestions of fun restaurants or venues, that don't cost a fortune, I appreciate it.
Thanks...have a great day!

I ditto the Magic Time Machine! That's where my daughter wanted to go for her 16th party. It is a total blast!! Because of the price issue and having so many girls attending, we asked each to chip in $10 toward their meal instead of giving a gift to my daughter. None had any issues with chipping in and they all still provided gifts. However, chipping in for expensive meals at b-day gatherings is the norm for my daughter's group of friends.

Simply Fondue is really cool and really elegant, especially the one downtown. Unfortunately it IS kinda expensive (about $40 per person). But you can also get a coupon at restaurant.com Also try going during the week instead of the weekend because they have dinner specials throughout the week.

Buca Di Peppo is fun to go with a group b/c it is family style and you can try lots of different things - it is totally set up for groups. Also a Hibachi place might be fun...

Monicas Aca y Alla on lower greenville is SO fun on Saturday nights. There's a band and it's very lively: http://www.monicas.com/

I also think Uncle Julios is a fun birthday dinner. I through a birthday dinner there for a friend there recently.

I would like to offer a free facial party to your daughter and her 8 friends and their mothers. Then you can go out to eat. Everyone is made up and looking pretty. It is free to you and depending on the amount purchased from others you can get your daughter free product and I won't tell anyone!!!

Let me know if you would like to do this!

L~

Hi N.,

Have you ever heard of the Magic Time Machine in Dallas? I personally have not been to the one in Dallas, but I have been to the one in San Antonio and it is really fun. I have friends who have taken their kids/teens to the one in Dallas and all have loved it. Google "Magic Time Machine Restaurant" in Dallas and see if it is something that might work for you. Best of Luck!! C. A

rent two adjoining hotel rms one for them one for you. take them thru their fave drive thru and then back to the hotel for some fun while you are right next door. they will have a blast and it won't break the bank!

We just went to Magic Time Machine in Dallas and it was really fun for my teenagers and their friends. It's not any more expensive than Carrabbas. You can view their menu on-line and the portions were large enough to share. Have fun wherever you go!

My friend took a group to a Hibachi place for her daughter's birthday.

1 / 3