Birthday - Richardson,TX

My husbands birthday is this coming Monday and i have no clue what to get him or go do? We are on a tight budget (trying to save for a house) and cannot think of anything fun. Do any of you have any suggestions what i can get him that is not expensive? He is going to be 23.

Thank you all,
C. Perla

What's free that every man loves? Sex. I'm sure that's been suggested already! You could make a coupon book for him. Sounds cheesy but my husband has always cashed them in! It can have things like back rubs, sexy things, and things that he might not like to do, like mow the lawn. (Meaning, the coupon is for YOU to mow the lawn.) Is there a movie he likes? You could buy him a dvd of the movie. That should be under $20. Make his favorite dinner. Write or tell him how awesome he is! Have a friend take a really nice picture of you and the girls and frame it for him.

If he enjoys the finer things in life, you could get him an hour massage at massage heights or massage envy for $39.
They are awesome!
Also at Dillards they have a digital photo keychain for either 29 or 39 bucks and you can download 42 photos onto it.

I made my husband a photo book on shutterfly.com last year for $30. Pictures of him and the kids with headings and stories. He liked it.

You could send the kids somewhere and make a nice romantic dinner for him and you. Make white cupcakes with white frosting and white chocolate shavings on top, (e-mail me if you need help). Grill up some steaks, baked potatoes and salad with his favorite beer or drink. Enjoy dinner, desert and maybe surprise him with a little something from a place in Denton called My Spicy Treasures (phone number ###-###-####). Good Luck!!!

One thing you can do, is make his bday card. Also, have the kids make one too. I surprised my husband with a picnic lunch, as we were in the same boat before. We went to a park and sat under a tree by the water. He really liked it.

You could just make him a cake and a special dinner and buy a couple of balloons. You could probabley spend under $25 for all that. Not sure where you live but you can look for a massage school in your area and they have they have student massages for a full hour for $30 dollars. That would be a nice treat. Good luck!

Does he like sports? Maybe golf. Not sure how much you want to spend. How about a massage? You might be able they can be inexpensive sometimes.

Make a coupon book for him anything from washing his car to making an exciting evening!!!!!

1 / 3