Birth Control Is a HOAX!!!!!!!!

Wow.....I just want to know if anyone out there has ever gotten pregnant on birth control?!?!? My beautiful baby girl was born on October 3, 2008. She was 7lbs 5oz and 21 inches long. She was truly a blessing because my husband and I had a few miscarriages before we got pregnant with her. I nursed her for a while and because I did My doctor prescribed yaz for me becaue it is a low hormone pill. I took a test a few days ago and I am prgnant AGAIN!!!!!Ahhhh!!!We were really trying really hard not to have another baby. I've been on birth control before and I've never had this happen. I am sure I was using it correctly everyday at the same time...I even set a stupid alarm on my cellphone!!!! What is this about?!??!I love my daughter and I love being a mother but one is all I can handle right now!!! I have a good full time job and I'm almost finished with my degree!!!! Furthermore, my husband is actually a little excited...he thinks that "this might be the baby boy we need to complete our family"...GIVE ME A BREAK!!! What is really going on with all of this?!?! Has this happened to other people or am I just that unlucky 0.1 percent?!?!

I've never taken Yaz, but I recommend the Mirena IUD for birth control. I'm on my second one and never even think about it. Good luck dealing with all you've got going on.

I have a friend that this happened to. The reason for hers was that with the low dose of hormones, her body metabolized it before it had a chance to be effective. I hope you work things out. :)

W.,

The only birth control that is absolutely 100% effective is abstinence. Drugs help but they do not always work. I think you need to relax and think about the situation. You have another beautiful baby inside you that you will not regret having. I think you are just freaking out right now due to the hormones. Take it easy. Everything will work out.

E.

NO birth control is ever 100%...only if you don't have sex or have your uterus taken out is it 100%. If you think being blessed with another baby is unlucky, then I suggest that you check your heart status...you have some issues. Children are a blessing...when you have sex...you take the risk of making children....period. I have 4 awesome children and not all were planned, but I thank God for them. There is always a way to do what you need to do for your child...whether it was palanned or not. Have you ever given any thought to a new way of thinking?...this child is meant to be! So suck it up mom...and thank God for the gift that so many women want to be blessed with and will never be able to experience!

M. Jones
www.amothershope.webs.com

Girl, I think you are of the 1% & that you are in shock. I too am trying to not have another child just yet. I am stepmom to a 9 yr. old boy. I am in college working toward a Ph.D. My husband & I drive a truck together running all 48 states (continental) for the Dept. of Defense & we have a tree farm. I would ideally like to wait until we retire from driving in 4 yrs. before we have a baby. However, if we are surprised with one & our plans have to change, so be it. There are bad things that can happen to a person/family, a baby is not one of them! Work hard & love harder, your family will make it & will thrive!! God bless you & your strong-willed baby who has already proven to be a fighter just in being conceived! Scream aloud if you have to to let the shock wear off, then adjust your plans/schedules to accomodate a new member of your blessed family. Remember you have support when you need it. As I always tell my hubby & myself, if you wanna make God laugh, tell him your plans=)

Dear W.:

There may be an answer. If you have been on antibiotics they make the pill nul and void. They cancel out the pill. My nieces sister got pregnant 4 times and it was the 4th time when she found out how it happened. She had been on the pill every time and couldn't figure it out.

Bless this baby and you will fall in love with it as you did the first one. Gos works in mysterious ways! This child may be one of his great works!

Good luck and God Bless! K.

Wow, Im glad I read all of your responses. I've always been on the pill- for 13 years and never got pregnant till I went off. I know it is not 100% effective, but to hear so many people getting pregnant while on it is scary!!!
You will be okay, this child was just meant to be!

W.:Ever heard of miracles? you said that you had several miscariages so this is truly a miracle. Enjoy it. Many of us have tried and couldnt get pregnant and when we stopped trying we got pregnant.In 2 or 3 months you will be thinking more clearly and be excited. You bet it will be hard but that's what family and f riends are 4. there are plenty of women who would love to be in your shoes. God bless your family
G.

ah yes i feel your pain my sweet little claire was also a product of failed birth control.... now we use birth control and condoms with spermicide even then its not %100 good luck hun it will be ok

This will not change your situation but just know you are not alone. My husband and I tried for years to get pregnant. Thankfully God finally blessed us a perfect baby. I had many complications during my pregnancy and almost bleed to death during childbirth so my OBGYN strongly urged me to get a tubal ligation (have my tubes tied) so I did. Even after that I got pregnant! I was frustrated, scared and angry. Even though this certainly was not planned I knew God had a reason so we just excepted it as God's will. Unfortunately I miscarried the baby. It's so strange because I so badly did NOT want another baby but after I lost him it nearly crushed me. I mourn him to this day. I hope you will confide in your Pastor or a counselor. If you decide it is best for your family not to raise another child at this time there are so many good couples praying each day for a baby to adopt. You and your family will be in my prayers.

W.,

E.

1 / 3