Best Stroller for Winter, Snow

What is the best kind of stroller to have for snow/ice? I have a Graco and a jogger. I don't really use the jogger and was thinking about getting rid of it, but then I thought the larger wheels might be better for navigating snow and ice.

I'd stick witht the jogger. It's definately designed for more rugged situations.

I would keep the jogger. As your baby gets bigger, you will find that it is much easier to push and usually a little more comfortable for baby. I would also think it would be easier to navigate in the winter. I also have both and definitly use the jogger more.

I would hold onto the jogging stroller. I found that mine was the only stroller in my "lineup" that could negotiate the snow and ice last winter. Good luck with your winter walks...

I would definetly hold on the the jogger. that is good for the colder weather

I have a mountain buggy and it works great in rain, sand and swow. I highly recommend it is also great in the city especaiily with all the construction in the neighborhoods.

1 / 3