Best Spot Stain Remover - for Carpet

I have tried a couple of small spot stain removers, but haven't had any luck yet. Anyone have one they would recommend? Sorry, I guess I put this under the wrong category. Wasn't sure what I was thinking.

I agree with LG, Folex is fantastic. When you spray it on the stain, you can watch it disappear. Good for upholstery too.

I own a carpet cleaning company, and I do not recommend using most of the over the counter spot removers. They leave a residue and it ends up making your carpets look dirtier and reacts like sandpaper to your carpet fibers. I have a free DYI spot and spill guide on my website. www.LoveYourCarpets.com. I do like Nature's Miracle because it doesn't leave a residue. Be cautious about Oxy Clean. Test a small area in the back of your closet. It can still bleach white carpet, turning into this awful orange/yellow spot that can only be repaired by removing it and patching it.

this seems crazy but go to a pet store and get Nature's Miracle. It is for dog and cat stains but does wonders on any stains even stuff like blood, vomit, etc...you can one that has oxy power in it. the bottle is orange

I use ZEP from Home Depot. It is in an aerosol can and it works GREAT. Red wine, vomit, pet stains.

The best spot remover I've used I actually get from the place that I had come clean my carpets. I love it. It doesn't bleach your carpet like most carpet cleaners do. It really lifts stains out. You wouldn't believe what kind of things I've cleaned with it. I once cleaned an entire room that my kids smeared peanut butter on the floor. (Off white speckled carpet.) You can't even tell! Anyway it's from ChemDry. I'm sure if you called any one of the Chem Dry's they'd tell you where you could get a can. It's not cheap, but it lasts awhile. (Unless you have to clean a whole room with it!)

I like walmart A2Z cleaner...it got most of my Big Red stain out of our carpet where Oxy Clean didnt nor Resolve.

But Oxy Clean did a Fantastic job getting Red Wine out of our car.

Also, Shaving Cream is a Great stain remover!

It all depends on the stain.

I once got motor oil of the carpet once with Folex. I love that product.

Have you tried resolve with oxy power? I have it and love it!

1 / 3