Best / Most Natural Bottle Nipple

I'm tryn to find the nearst to the real nipple there is for my baby. She is not a huge fan of the bottle but sometimes I need to take a shower without havn to wait for her to fall asleep! I have quite a few 4 oz bottles I rcvd from the hospital. So the nipple must fit on these bottles. Anyone have any suggestions?

Breastflow by The First Years. You will likely not find anything that fits on the 4 oz bottles the hospital gave you. You can find Breastflow online at www.learningcurve.com or www.thefirstyears.com.

My little girl won't take any bottle except for the Adiri Natural Nurser (and only if i physically leave the house and drive far far away so she can't smell me ha!). It looks and feels like a boob

How old is your baby? I always just put my babies in a bouncy seat or on the floor with some music and a few toys while I showered. I now have a 6 month old and a 2 year old and they just hang out in the bathroom with me while i'm showering--don't have to wait for them to be sleeping.

Congratulations on your baby, by the way!

Have to agree as well...you're probably not gonna find a nipple to fit on the hospital bottles.

Don't invest a lot in new bottles: Buy several different ones with different nipples and try them on your baby to see which one she'll take. My oldest took the playtex drop in bottle with the wide nipple...but this baby refuses it and hates it! She's tried the breastflow bottle as well as the mam bottle, and the avent. She hated them all....

She actually likes the Gerber brand, Nuk the best. So my suggestion would be to pick up a few and determine which one she takes.

BAH! 4 oz bottle! those are a one time use bottle and you will never find something that matches and is breast friendly!
I would suggest looking at your nipples and finding one that looks most like them. That's what I did with my son. I ended up using the Playtex AirVent Wide.

I liked the BornFree bottles and the Dr. Brown's. Dr Brown's will fit standard size bottles. These may not be the closest to the breast but are very good bottles that don't leak and hold up well. My kids got mainly formula or pumped milk due to medical issues so they were not used to breastfeeding. My babies didn't like the Breastflow bottles, possibly because it is more like nursing.

Yeah, prob won't find any good nipples to fit hospital bottles.

Playtex Natural Latch latex nipples (the rubber kind, not the clear sillicone) with the Playtex nursers and drop in liners.

I used breastflow bottles when my son was a newborn. They are made to resemble the mothers breast.

The "MAM" brand bottles/nipples.
Amazon has it.
It is not in stores, commonly
My breastfed Son, LOVED this bottle. I did too.
It is commonly used in Europe.
It is BPA free, too.
Comes in 3 packs and cute colors.
Reasonably priced.

1 / 3