Best Place to Take Family Pictures and Baby Pictures?

I had posted this during the holidays and alot of you were going during Christmas for pictures.
So can you please tell me how did they turn out and if your would recommend
We have not taken any professional of our son and he is already almost 9 months.
My husband would also like a family portrait before he is one years old.
Please recommend a good place but also budget friendly. We are in Aurora but willing to drive.
Also if there is a certain photograher i should ask for please let me know. thanks

I had all my Son's baby pictures done at the Sears Portrait Studio on Galena in Aurora. I was very happy with all of the pictures and service but Sears does'nt offer the deals that they used to so I have been looking for another place. I was not happy with the pictures that we had done at Walmart on Randall. However, we did like the service and pictures at the new JC Penny just off of Orchard in North Aurora.

Hi
We use Payton's Photography - C.C. Law- Nedrow
Phone: ###-###-####
http://pppinc.tripod.com/

We tried Kiddie Kandids, Sears, and JC Penney. CC is the best and most reasonably priced + you get the copyright. She will go to your home or to any location w/in 50 miles<?> of Aurora. Many of my friends have switched from a commercial photography place to her.

we have always had good luck with picture people and jc penny at fox valley

I just want to double the Portrait Innovations recommendation. I have been to Sears, Wal-Mart, Kiddie Candids, Portrait People, Celebrity Kids, and I went to Portrait Innovations for Christmas this past year. I have had mixed reviews of all the other places, a nice photographer, a crabby photographer, ok photos, some have good prices some are ridiculous. A friend recommended Portrait Innovations and I was blown away. For Christmas they had 2 people working on every session. One to entertain and make the kids laugh and one to snap the photos. The prices are the best in the business. Plus they print them there while you wait at no extra charge, and they send you home with a disk of EVERY single photo they took, whether you bought that picture or not. The disk is FREE. I had 52 images of my son on that disk. I simply can't say enough about my experience at Christmas. I have an appt for my son's 3 year old photos this week and my best friend & her boys are coming for their own session. Its an hour drive for me, but I feel completely worth it.

We have a great photographer! She's very reasonable and will travel for a fee. She lives in Elgin, but works out of her Mom's home in Oak Brook. Check out www.picturesbysarah.com. We love her!

I've been a few places, but have liked Portrait Innovations the best. You can google them to find locations. They have a great package for $9.95, but it's all the same pose. If you can make up your mind-- it's a bargain. I have 2 kids & get them posed separate & together & usually spend @ $60-$80 for a lot of pictures, 8x10 of each, 5x7's for grandparents, etc.

1 / 3