Best Place to Go for Pierced Ears?

Hello! My 3 yr old daughter keeps asking us to get her ears pierced. We always said 'when she asks' tho never thought it would be this soon. We are pretty sure she fully understands what it means and I'm thinking she's probably ready. I know places like Piercing Pagoda and Claire's do it and I'm looking for the best place/s you can recommend. I know everyone will have a different experience but I just want someone safe and professional who knows what they are doing and is good with little ones. Also, any other advice you can offer up would be appreciated - did your daughter cry much, were they easy enough to care for in the beginning, etc. Thanks in advance!

I took my 4 year old to Libby Lu's.They do both ears at the same time.Also when they get the stuff ready they prepare it behind them so the child doesnt see it.Kendal just flinched in suprise but was fine after.I had hers done at the depford maal in NJ.Very good place.Great with kids...

At this age it is best done by a doctor. Ask your Ped to do it or who they say should do it. They will numb the ears and take care to keep things clean and sanitary.

My pediatrician pierced my daughter's ears.

Hello A.! If you are looking for a safe place to do it...how about your pediatrition? That is where I will go to do it for my daughter. I am sure that many people pierced the ears for their babies in many different locations. I know my girlfriend did it in Atlantic city while taking a walk with her 3 year old and it was fine. it is just a matter of what you feel comfy with.

I would check with your pediatrician first...that's who pierced my daughter's ears at 7 months.

I don't have any experience with it myself, but my pediatrician offers ear piercing.

i had both my girls ears pierced at 6 months. their pediatrician office did it. cost a little more but felt it would be more sterile and safer at the dr office

I like piercing pagoda. the one in deptford mall is great. I have seen them in action and they are very nice. they give ear care solution free with the earrings and have special earrings for kids when they get their ears pierced. tell you daughter if she plays with the earrings they will get infected and she will not be able to keep them in. wait a couple more weeks and see if she keeps asking. some kids do cry when they get their ear pierced because it stings. may be it may be a good idea to wait until she is five before you get them done. it is going be a lot of responsiblity on your part to make sure she does not play with her earrings and making sure they do not get infected. is this something that you are ready for right now?

1 / 3