Best Place to Celebrate Adult Birthday W/ Friends in Naperville/ Aurora/ Osweg?

Anyone have any suggestions?

My fave is Cheeseburger in Paradise on Butterfield in Lombard!

it would depend on the ages and adults' tastes but some ideas
rock climbing at xtreme plex (think that's the name of the place)
mini golf
magiquest
laser tag (Odyssey Fun World)
a bar or eating place of some type
bowling

I would suggest the White Chocolate Grill in Naperville. Their food is fantastic (nearly everything is made from scratch every day!) and they have everything from sandwiches to entrees, so everybody should be able to find something. Their bar area is really fun too. The whole place has a nice ambiance for an adult celebration (although for the record, we've taken our kids there several times as well). Have fun! P.S. Another fun Naperville option would be Heaven on Seven.

Dave & Busters is really fun; I always felt like video games & the like were for the kids but my boyfriend and I went, and we had a blast! they have a wide variety of games and also pool tables and other non-video entertainment...

There are all the regular restraunts in oswego now. chili's, olive garden, fridays, red robin, giordanno's , famous daves if you want some really good mexican food la cabana on river street is really good.

1 / 3