Best Place to Buy Vitamins

Hi, I'm looking to buy good quality vitamins, such as St John's Wort and B Complex. I want to try to get my money's worth since supplements are not cheap! Does anyone have any advice or recommendations on where to buy a good brand of vitamins, online or in-store? Any and all comments are welcome! Thanks!

I second Erin's reply...vitacost.com is the BEST. They have all sorts of vitamins and supplements (among other things) and they have the best prices. I also use ebates to get cash back on my already-reduced prices from this site.
FYI: vitacost's brand of vitamins (NSI) is REALLY good. No need to pay even more for a name-brand because it's not any better.

Try Vitacost.com, but first sign-up for Ebates at www.ebates.com and then access www.vitacost.com via the ebates site, which will earn you cash back on your purchases.

If you can purchase vitamins in liquid form, as opposed to pills, the better absorbed and less money will go down the drain, literally! I only use whole food vitamins and St.John's Wort (when needed) in a compound (Passion flower, chamomile, rice hull, valerian root, lemon balm, St. John's Wort, and Coenzyme Q-10) it is great and cost's about $30 for a month supply.
It is important that you do research on the manufacturer, since many inexpensive and/or discount brands aren't easily absorbed into the blood stream. You can contact me if you want more info on where to order the St.John's compound I use.

Yes. I highly recommend Oligo for your vitamin needs. You can order on-line or by phone. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you more information including how to get them.

Walgreens has a buy one get one free starting today. And they seem to always have that offer. Me friends and family have all started getting this deal Wow! what a money saver.

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE*
Osteo Bi-Flex or Nature’s Bounty
Osteo Bi-Flex
SALE
thru Oct 30
Vitamins and Supplements.

*Of equal or lesser price
More Options

View All Items from this Circular Page >
View Larger Image

I buy all my supplements at iherb.com. Thay have a huge selection, and great discounts, deals on shipping,etc. I have a coupon code -NIF211- I think it is $5 off your first order. http://www.iherb.com/

TRADER JOE'S.
Not good for St. John's wort
but good for manufactured vitamins with no additives.

My hubby uses Puritan's Pride. Online.

1 / 3