Best Place to Buy Halloween Candy?

Hi Moms,

We have a lot of kids come for Halloween and I wanted to find out where I get the best prices for Halloween candy... Thanks!!!!

Bj's was definitely the best deal... 9.99 for 125 pieces.. and of the good candy ( Reese's, kit kat, whoopers, and hersheys)... 250 pieces for 20 was a good deal!

My mother and I split a 5.6 pounds of chocolate from Costco.. It was assorted M&M's, Nestle Crunch, Milky Way, Snickers, Reeses, Almond Joy, Twix, Kit Kat.. For $13.99

Party City is good. J.

Costco has decent prices, but if you are not a member Walmart is not too bad either.

I buy trinkets and treats from oriental Trading. I also buy the big real candy bars from Costco.

We average around 200 kiddos.

I have noticed this year that candy prices are outrageously expensive! I would say go to Costco or Sams club, but if your not a member, try Walmart. I saw some that wasnt too expensive for some big bags. Im glad I live outside of town and don't have to deal with the pices this year. Good Luck.

Target. I was there the other week, and they had combo packs of something like 180 pieces (KitKat, Whoppers, etc., all in one bag) for something like $13.

Dollar stores

But most stores now, have 'sales' on candy... you can find lots of deals.

If you just want easy and quick, Walmart would be your best bet. I believe the ToysRus ad mentioned below was actually get one bag for $2 AFTER you buy 2 bags at full price.

I follow a few blogs that match up coupons with sales at different stores. What i have found is that the drugstores can have some outragous deals. For Example a few weeks ago, at Rite Aide, i bought 2 bags of blowpop suckers for $5 and at the bottom of my reciept i got a store voucher for $5, which i was able to turn around and buy 2 more bags of suckers, which generated another voucher worth $5. I continued to do this a few more times. I walked out with 8 bags of candy plus another voucher for $5 that i plan to use to buy laundry deteregent in a few weeks when i hope it goes on sale. I did pay $5 out of my pocket but i think that is a pretty good deal and i have the $5 voucher to use on the laundry deteregent that i would need to buy anyways.
It wasn't advertised at all, so if i didn't follow this coupon blog i would have never known. Plus I think that deal was a bit of a fluke.

I would expect to pay around $2 for the 11 oz or so bags, using coupons and sales. It does take some time and effort but for me it's a hobby.

oh and i would also mention that you can find some great deals after halloween on pencils, tattoos and little novelties. Just remember where you stash them for next year if you do that.

Happy Halloween!

I just saw a Toys R Us ad with bags of Halloween candy on sale for $1.99. I live in STL, MO though. Not sure about your prices in FL.

1 / 3