Best Pedicure Place in Denton

I have asked for a pedicure for Valentine's Day. Where is the best place to go in Denton or someplace close? How much?

What about a good massage place? I can't decided if I would rather a massage or pedicure! Not looking for anything super expensive.

Spa Pedicures is behind Jack in the Box on the loop by the mall (near the old Red Lobster). Every time I have gotten a pedicure there it has lasted weeks! That's one of my criteria of a good pedicure ;-) I will always go back there for mine.

Maida at Essentials Day Spa, on Bolivar (across from the Cupboard) is amazing!

I have gotten pedicures (and manicures) for 5 years now at MC Nails on University Drive in Denton Center---never had a problem and they last a looooong time.

My favorite for a massage is Massage on the Square. Laura is FABULOUS!!! I agree with Jeanne S below.....enjoy!

Nail Envy on Teasley Ln and Hickory Creek in the shopping center with Kroger. For Pedicure. They are inexpensive and relaxing.

I get my pedicures at Nail Addiction off Swisher Road and I-35. They are an extremely clean shop, which is so very important! Phone number is ###-###-####

For massages, I use Massage on the Square in Denton. Laura Mercado-Wright is EXCELLENT! You can actually schedule appointments at dentonmassageonthesquare.com. They are physically located at 109 East Oak Street, Suite 100 - right in the Opera House building. Her place is very calming and relaxing and you will get a wonderful massage!! Phone number is ###-###-####

Good luck and I hope that helps.

1 / 3