Best Pedicure Place in Denton

Updated on February 10, 2010
C.M. asks from Denton, TX

I have asked for a pedicure for Valentine's Day. Where is the best place to go in Denton or someplace close? How much?

What about a good massage place? I can't decided if I would rather a massage or pedicure! Not looking for anything super expensive.

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

answers from Dallas on

I get my pedicures at Nail Addiction off Swisher Road and I-35. They are an extremely clean shop, which is so very important! Phone number is ###-###-####

For massages, I use Massage on the Square in Denton. Laura Mercado-Wright is EXCELLENT! You can actually schedule appointments at They are physically located at 109 East Oak Street, Suite 100 - right in the Opera House building. Her place is very calming and relaxing and you will get a wonderful massage!! Phone number is ###-###-####

Good luck and I hope that helps.

answers from Dallas on

Nail Envy on Teasley Ln and Hickory Creek in the shopping center with Kroger. For Pedicure. They are inexpensive and relaxing.

answers from Dallas on

I have gotten pedicures (and manicures) for 5 years now at MC Nails on University Drive in Denton Center---never had a problem and they last a looooong time.

My favorite for a massage is Massage on the Square. Laura is FABULOUS!!! I agree with Jeanne S below.....enjoy!

answers from Dallas on

Maida at Essentials Day Spa, on Bolivar (across from the Cupboard) is amazing!

answers from Dallas on

Spa Pedicures is behind Jack in the Box on the loop by the mall (near the old Red Lobster). Every time I have gotten a pedicure there it has lasted weeks! That's one of my criteria of a good pedicure ;-) I will always go back there for mine.

Next question: Desperate for a Good Pedicure