Best Pediatrician in Arlington

Ladies, I need your help for me to find the best pediatrician in Arlington. The one i have now I really do not like her. Yesterday i took my son to her and asked her if his tubes are still in and she looked and told me that there was wax in the way, so she was not able to see them. I then asked her if she could remove the wax, she told me it was not nessesary. i was livid. then she refused to do it. HELP!

Diane Rasmussen in North Arlington on Davis street is fabulous. I can not say enough good things about her.

I don't what part of Arlington you live in but Dr. Walter Leon is amazing. He is off of Cooper Street in Arlington Texas.

Dr.Wildred Raine
848 W Mitchell St
Arlington, TX
###-###-####
###-###-#### -metro
Cook Childrens Physicians Ntwk
If you would like, just google his name to find out more information. He's the greatest!!!!!!

i would highly recommend dr. stephanie gold. her office is called the kids doc and it is on matlock near the hospital. she is very thorough, and she has a very good bedside mannor. i looked her up on the internet before i started taking my 2 kids to her and the reviews i read were excellent. i totally understand i have been through so many dr.s with my kids ...but you just have to find the right one. i hope this helps!

I would have to also recommend Dr. Marcia Sampson. She is wonderful with my 2 boys. I also like the office staff. Her office is very nice. Her number is ###-###-####. She is in Mansfield. Also I forgot to add, when you have question's after hours you can call the after hour number and you either get Dr. Sampson or Dr. Archer. You get to talk directly to them. I feel extremely secure knowing that I can call and talk to one of the doctors and not a nurse.

Dr.Wildred Raine
848 W Mitchell St
Arlington, TX
###-###-####
###-###-#### -metro
Cook Childrens Physicians Ntwk

My boys see Dr. Randy Davidson off of I-20 and Matlock. ###-###-####. My kids love him and have never been afraid. They always see my kids same day if sick. They see Nancy Wyrick the Nurse Practioner when he is busy and she is great, too. They handled both of my boys with breathing treatments, flu and ear infections. Good luck.

I have been very happy with Dr. Matthew Meyer in south Arlington. He always listens to our questions , concerns and never is sarcastic.

I have a pediatrician right off of Matlock and I-20 named Dr. Matthew Meyer. I really like him. He is young but not too young. I am a healthcare professional myself so I am adamant about feeling comfortable with the one who cares for my child. He was also recommended by another healthcare professional friend of mine who has been going to him longer than I. Hope this helps!

My boys see Dr. Wilfred Raine w/Cook Childrens. We love him! The office number is ###-###-####.

We live in Arlington and the pediatrician I use for my son is wonderful! He just moved his office to a much larger, nicer area off of 287 in Mansfield if that is not a problem. His name is Dr. Mark Wayne. I would be happy to give you his telephone number if you'd like. My son is now 8 yrs old and he has been with Dr. Wayne since birth. I've never had a problem getting him in the same day if necessary, the wait time is VERY minimal and I love it. Please let me know if I can help further.

1 / 3