Best News EVER!!!

My Daughter & Son in Law have been trying for almost 5 years to get pregnant. After one failed round of IVF. They tried accupunture. Today she saw the heartbeat of her baby for the first time!!!! She is only 7 weeks but this is the best news ever!!!!! I want to give her something for Christmas that is for Mom to Be. I am in NO way Crafty or Creative! There for would like to purchase something on the cheaper side since I am frugal also. Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you for your support! I decided on... 1. Christmas ornament (It has two snowman with a Heart in the middle with their names & the year and says Baby on the way!) 2. My mom has always given us christmas jammies since we were little so I am getting the baby to be the outfit to be brought home in from the hospital universal of course. I think I will also get the Prgnancy journal. & a stuffed animal that will resemble the nursery when that gets done. That you again for everything! Now onto the dad to be gift idea. I have the mom all covered! :)

Woo-hoo! Congrats, Grandma!
I like the idea of starting an ornament tradition--one for every year--starting with this one!

I don't know if Moms to be still read the book "What To Expect When You Are Expecting". Both of my daughters read it and found it to be very helpful.

My only other idea would be a cute maternity outfit or a rocking chair with the matching ottoman. The glider rockers are so nice.

Woo-hoo! Congrats, Grandma!

My idea is for you to post another question on here asking everyone for their favorite piece of pregnancy advice. Then buy a really cute journal and write them all down for her.

Will take up some time but won't cost you much!

Just want to say That is Great, I'm so glad for everybody. All the ideas here sound very nice. How about a basket of goodies that say Welcome Baby. What about a framed picture of the ultra-sound pic.? Maybe you can find someone that knits and have them make a handmade blanket.

The very Best to the Baby and Mama and everyone. May God Bless and Keep You All

Two small gifts I got really early on in my pregnancy that I enjoyed very much were Oh Baby the Places You'll Go (it's a Dr. Seuss Book meant to be read to your baby in Utero) and a What To Expect Pregnancy Journal and Organizer.

http://www.amazon.com/Oh-Baby-Places-Youll-Go/dp/0679885722
http://www.amazon.com/What-Expect-Pregnancy-Journal-Organ...

I too had a long, rocky road to getting pregnant and both of these small gifts were perfect because they were all about enjoying/relishing the pregnancy time. Big congrats to you and your Daughter-what a joyful time!

How about her fav. stuffed animal or baby blanket when she was little.

Oh joyful! I don't have an idea for a gift, but want to say congratulations!!

Congrats to your daughter and son in law and also to you!

I like the personlized things like ornaments in Things to Remember. A necklace or braclet would be nice also.

1 / 3