Best Make up for Women in Their 30'S

Okay I honestly cannot remember the last time that I actually liked the way my make up looked. Something happened to my skin after I had my little pumpkin and definitely after I turned 30. I wear less make up because I feel like when I put more on it looks worse. NEED HELP!

Go to www.everydayminerals.com. They are out of Austin and they color match I.D. Mineral make-up and there are more choices. They are half the cost too! I matched the Fairly light in a couple different finishes..you can try them for cheap and they have specials. And..great coverage for scars and age spots. (I do not work for them!)

I use Southern Magnolia Minerals and love it. It's like Bare Minerals but WAY WAY WAY cheaper and is made from a WAHM so I like supporting her instead of a huge business. She sends stuff for free and always includes free samples too which I like :) I also like that she lists all ingredients and everything is natural. Check out her site at www.smmcosmetics.com - I've been wearing it for about 1.5 or so and I just turned 30. For my skin care I use Kiss My Face products which I like too.

Makeup before and after
http://www.signatureminerals.com/sig-before-after-main.html
It looks natural, good prices, and WITHOUT CHEMICALS.

Paraben Free
Bismuth Free
Phthalate Free
Sulfate Free
No Talc
No Cornstarch
No Petroleum Derivatives
No Artificial Fragrance
No Artificial Color

http://www.signatureminerals.com/shop/cat_45_0.html
Mineral Makeup Tips, it helps A LOT how to chose right shade. It works for me wonderfully.
http://www.signatureminerals.com/education.html

I have three crucial steps - 1. A salycilic acid wash (most anti acne washes are), right now I use clearasil pads because they're convenient and I can keep them in the bathroom, the car, and on my night stand - no excuse for dirty skin.

2. A good moisturizer. I've always used Oil of Olay, but what works for your skin is what works.

3. I use mineral makeup - the cheap stuff by N.Y.C. I love the way it makes my skin look, and the way it feels.

Hi A.:

I had to respond to your question b/c I just found something that I really love after many years of searching.

I just found MAC mineral powder (the packed kind, not the loose powder). It's about $26, but lasts for a long time, and during the summer months doesn't make you feel greasy.

I just turned 40 and my skin wasn't looking great. Now, with just a quick swipes, I'm good to go!

Hi A.. I know what you mean! I'm 37 and for about 5 years, I've quit using liquid foundation and now I only use tinted moisturizer. For some reason it just seems to make my skin look better. It was weird - all of a sudden, one day about 6 years ago, it looked like that liquid makeup was just sitting on top of my skin - not blending in at all. I looked like my mother! EEK! So I tried the tinted moisturizer and I really like it. I use Neutrogena. It's about $15 and it is tinted and also has SPF 30. I buy it at Walgreens but I know it's available at Target too.

If you don't plan on getting pregnant any time soon, I would suggest Obagi skin care. It was recommended by my dermatologist and it's amazing.

As for make up, I love Bare Minerals. They have a store at Willowbend Mall and I think one at North Park. Of course it is also sold at Ulta, but I like trained sales associates with real knowledge of the products I am buying.

GL!

My name is S. and I am a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant. I offer FREE facials so you can try before you buy, unlike going to the stores where you purchase before you try! I'd love the opportunity to talk with you to see what I could do to help you with your concerns! Our makeup, when put on, doesn't even feel like you have anything on. You can contact me through my website at www.marykay.com/scox54 or email me at ____@____.com.. I look forward to hearing from you!

1 / 3