Best Light Stroller

I am looking for a light stroller, but bigger and deeper than an umbrella stroller. Something like a Maclaren. Any recommends. This would be for a 3 year old.

BABY TREND!!

This is cheaper and its in between an unbrella stroller and a system traveler.

Its more compact, lighter, and has a tray, plus a carrying basket below.

Target carries them and i love mine!

The Maclaren Volo is technically an umbrella stroller but way nicer than any other I've seen, and 8 pounds so super-light. We love ours and drag it around everywhere.

I have two Maclaren Volo strollers and love them. I bought them for my almost 2 year old and 4 year old at the time for a trip to Disney World. I got them on clearance at Babies R Us in January for $50 because they were getting rid of the prior year's color. It's a great umbrella stroller that holds up to 55 lbs. and it's very lightweight and easy to use and comfortable for the kids- and parents don't have to slouch at all to push it. If you want a reclining one, I know Maclaren makes other models that are more expensive. Go to Babies R Us in Schaumburg or Vernon Hills and check out the other options. It's a great, well made brand and you can't go wrong with any of them I think.

We were looking to swith our daughter from Travel system stroller to an umbrella stroller, I would recommend to go to the store and try them, put your baby in, and see if it's easy to buckle. After many days of research, we set on the MacLaren Triuph and we are very happy with it. It's a little bit pricy, but it's worth every $$.

Another Maclaren lover. I went to the store to find something to work with my bad back, my 5'10" height issues (most umbrella strollers are too short) and came home with a Triumph. It folds small, lightweight, has an arm strap (if you're holding child and running through cold/rain to the mall, etc), has a wind/rain guard (in case you don't want to run), spins on a dime and holds a child up to 55 lbs (my 7 year old just outgrew it).

The Triumph has two settings so I can recline the back if my child is sleeping (I believe that's the main difference between the triumph and the volo).

I've heard good things about Chicco, but the max weight was 35 lbs. I've had this stroller for 3 years, haven't regretted it once (had lots of previous stroller regret) and recently purchased a double (rally twin) for my new twins.

PS I know it's expensive, but they also last (and guarantee it)-a friend had hers broken and they replaced the frame (fabric was fine) for free.

I have a 4 year old that is tall for his age and he still loves his Maclaren volo stroller plus it is a pretty orange and grey color. He has pleanty of room and it holds up to 100 lbs. We have had it for 2 years. It has held up great 2 trips to Florida, and our normal walks and shopping. I highly recommend it. We paid right around 100.00 for ours online and it came put together. Good luck on your choice.

I have 2 Maclaren triumph Strollers. Hands down the best and only stroller i would ever buy! More pricey than others...but worth it!
Customer service is great. I asked about replacing a part for my stroller and they sent me an email apologizing. A week later i got the part in the mail!! Definately worth it!

1 / 3