Best Hospital for Labor & Delivery

This will be my first time having a baby in Pensacola so I need to find out what hospital is best for delivery. My doctor will deliver at Baptist, Sacred Heart and West Florida.

Sorry I don't really have any advice. I had my son 2 1/2 years ago at the Naval Hospital there which was wonderful. I have heard however that Sacred Heart is really really great to deliver at.

I had my daughter at Baptist and it was great. The nurses were great, they were really nice and helped me with anything I needed. The labor/delivery rooms are nice and very private and my husband said the little fold out bed for him wasn't bad either(we were their awhile, I was in labor for 18 hours). I had a really good experience there. Hope this helped.

I just had a baby on the 5th at Sacred Heart, and I wish I had gone to Baptist after the experience I had. I was very disappointed with Sacred heart. I have heard many good things about Baptist.

Sacred heart hands down for me. 1st off it is theonly hhospital with a NICU if one is, God forbid needed. I delivered tthere. the nursing staff is wonderful. the only complaint i had with them was the lactation consultants. I would not rely on teh nurses to call them for you. get the number to their direct office and call them youself so you get the help you need.
hth

Congratulations first of all, a girlfriend of mine is pregnant with her 4th too! I had a wonderful experience at Sacred Heart Hospital. The nurses were very nice and helpful (most of them are young and have babies of their own). Most of my friends have had their babies at Sacred Heart and they all had great experiences. Good luck!

Hi C. Baptis is the best in my opion me and three other of my mommy friends had their kids there. the staff is great one freind of mine had her baby girl at sacred heart and was treated poorly!! No one (the nurses) seem to care about her and at baptis they are nice and they are there for you and the baby not just the baby also jeeny allen was my mid-wife she was Great ! so good luck and i hope i help!
sincerly
S. R

Hi C.! I have only had experience with one hospital and that was Sacred Heart. I've never been in the hospital except for when I had my daughter. They were absolutely WONDERFUL! I had the best nurses for labor and delivery! Good luck!
-J.

I had my oldest son at Sacred Heart Hospital didn't like it and I had my youngest at Baptist and i find them to be the best. They gave me a car seat and 2 diaper bags and was treated very well. Hope this helps.

L. Painter 26
mother of two boys
8 yrs and 10 months

1 / 3