Best Hair Detangler

My daughter has extremely fine thin long blonde hair ... with lots of tangles..

Are thery any hair detanglers taht actually work and will make hair combing time less painful for her..

Try Johnson and Johnson, No More Tangles and when combing her hair (once it's in small parts) try working out the tangles from the ends of her hair up to the scalp (instead of from the scalp down).

I have had success with Infusium Leave in Conditioner. I dulite it slightly with water and spray it on my daughter's hair. If it is really snarly, I rub it in with my fingers then work out the tangle with the comb. It is a long slow process, but it helps a lot!! Good Luck

Hi, not to worry their are. Bonacure, by Schwarzkopf, only sounds expencive, $16. for lg bottle, will last for months. Begin with clairifing shampoo, not a two in one, next conditioner rince well, then towel dry, tho not to much, add two to three spray mists of BC conditioner, and a wide tooth comb, comb out when hair is wet, if hair is part dry, part wet, mist with water bottle, leave in conditioner does not need to be re-applyed everyday, the trick is to have the hair damp, childrens hair when fine dry's quick, wet hair streatches, if part of the hair is dry, it will tangle. Mom listed business on Momasourse, look me up & I can show you & your daughter how to make hair day, fun, we carry BC, as well as many other leave-in conditioners. Free 1st time visit. I love my job, see you soon

L.,

Try making your own first before you spend the money on a detangler. Take a spray water bottle,fill it with hot water,and put a dollop of regular conditioner in it and shake it up. Let it cool before using it, of course. This is for a full size bottle. If you use a smaller bottle, use less conditioner.

Mareellen

This might sound cheap! But what I do us mix conditioner w/ water in a spray bottle...works like a charm! If you look in most of those "detanglers" it's just watered down conditioner! I mix a 1/4 conditioner to 3/4 water.

We use a product from Great Clips that works well. We find conditioner works, but makes my daughter's hair oily fast. We use a brush for straight hair, never wash w/o combing first and never go to bed w/o either. We used to braid it for bed. But, at 3 years old I kept her hair short. It wasn't until she could take some responsibility that I let her wear it long. Why make her suffer? Her hair will thicken and strengthen if its cut.

it's very expensive, but if you can find BioSilk Silk Therapy...get it!
you only use a drop really...but it's awesome!

One of my daughter's has fine long blonde hair that is curly and so it gets tangle really easy. I have to wash hers with a shampoo + conditioner. Then I put whatever detangler I have at the time in her hair before brushing it out. Have you tried conditioner? Also, do you use a comb or a brush? A brush would be a lot easier.

Sorry I don't have a whole lot of advice to offer, but hope that helps.

My daughter's hairs gets tons of tangles also! I've started putting some of my conditioner on her hair after I wash it and that has worked better than any detangler.

1 / 3