Best Fertility Dr in Ft Worth Need Aggressive DR!

Ladies ,
I need the name of the best fertility dr in the Ft worth area , my best friend has been trying to concieve and has now come across the monetary means she need for an aggressive round of injections. She would like to go full throttle with this seeing as it might be the ony time so we want some one great!!! any help would be appreciated !
Thanks,
A.

I can't tell you one in the Ft. Worth area, but I love mine and he has the highest rate of conception in the DFW area.

Dr. James Douglas
4001 West 15th Street
Suite 425
Plano, TX 75093
###-###-####

I have had 6 M/C and am now pregnant with my first successful pregnancy. I was going to the fertility clinic in Hurst and was getting no where. With Dr. Douglas, I had no miscarriages and I got pregnant with this baby the 3 month trying. So it might be worth the distance for that.

Hi!
I am currently using Dr. Robert Kaufmann and I love him! He is downtown in the medical district (in with Harris). I have tried insemination twice (but it didn't work--I too have PCOS) and I'm going to try IVF this summer. He is a super nice guy and he takes his time with his patients. I don't feel like he's in this for the money. His wife actually had to do IVF twice so he knows what it's like to be in your shoes. He's cheaper than other doctors around this area. Good luck to your friend!

Dr Robert Kaufman is the BEST! He is really agressive, fast moving, and will work with you on payments. Also his receptionist is one of the sweetest ladies ever!

We went in to see him in January and were pregnant in May. Our Daughter is 3 months old now. He is on the second floor of the Ben Hogan Bldg at Harris Downtown.

www.dfwivf.com

http://www.dfwivf.com/infertility-specialist-kaufmann.html

I am the proud mother of a 23 month old little girl thanks to Dr. Sy Q. Le and his staff. We were successful on our first IVF with ICSI attempt. His staff is AWESOME and the price was very reasonable considering. I would highly recommend!

The Doody's at the Center for Assisted Reproduction in Bedford. As I type this I am breastfeeding the little miracle they helped me get. I had less than a 15% chance of getting pregnant, but I did- with my first and only cycle of IVF with ICSI.

I went to more than one fertility dr. The one that I was successful with was Dr. Brian Barnett in PLano. I definitely think it is worth the drive to see Dr. Barnett. When you are paying that much money you want to have the best doctor and facility as possible. The ARTS(Assisted Reproductive Technology Services) lab at Plano Presby was rated in one of the ten best fertility centers by child magazine. He is very straightforward and tells you exactly what he thinks about your situation. My husband and I both thought he was great! We did several IUI's unsuccessfully and then were successsful with invitro with Dr. Barnett the first time!

1 / 3