Best Cleaner for Wood Kitchen Cabinets?

What's the best stuff for cleaning my wood kitchen cabinets? They seem to be coated with smudgy grime from little fingers always getting into them. What will give them a good cleaning but still protect the wood? Thanks!

I have found that any orange wood cleaner works well on kitchen cabinets. Good luck!

Make it a GREAT day!

S. S.

M.,
Try Murphy's Soap. I had to clean my mom's cupboards and wood trim all over the house as a child and this is what we used. It comes in a spray, or a gel, or a liquid. I use the liquid to do my wood floors now. It doesn't smell lemony though, which would be a fun plus. It doesn't smell bad either!! But it is a great cleaner!

Vick

I have had good luck with Murhpy's Oil Soap. Mix it according to the directions. Blessings,L.

Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner was highly recommended for our cabinets at our new home orientation 4 years ago. It seems to work good and get the job done! I also use it on my kitchen table and bannister.

It looks as if Murphy's soap wins and I agree! After you clean it, you may want to use lemon oil on it to give it a new look. It will appear oily at first but will soak into the wood. We live in Colorado where it's dry and that's all we use on our wood and it always looks great. Most of the canned sprays, etc. contain lots of water which aren't good for wood.

GOOD LUCK!

409 works awesome on my wood cabinets!

Mom used Murphy's Oil Soap, Grandma used Murphy's Oil Soap, & I use it too. Sometimes for the cabinets above the stove I use some fine steel wool if the MOS can't get it up. A magic eraser works too but it dulls the finish if you scrub too hard (not a problem in military housing but if it's YOUR house..)

Make it a GREAT day!

S. S.

Murphy's Oil Soap does a great job!

1 / 3