Besides Chuck E Cheese Is There Any Other Place to Have a Pizza Birthday Party?

My son is turning five next month and he wants to have it at Chuck E Cheese but it's like 14.00 per kid! Is there any other places in Northeast Philadelphia or Lower Bucks County that we can go to for basically the same thing but cheaper?

Hello J.,

Have you ever thought of a bowling party, AMF Blvd Lanes at Rhawn and the Blvd. Throw a really good party, they provide the pizza as well as shoes and bowling. They have reasonable prices and the kids have a ball.

Someone at work told me that a good place or restaurant for children to go to is called BugabooCreek Restaurant. They said it was really good, and their grandchildren had a blast there. Plus kids eat free on Tuesdays. I haven't been yet, I plan on taking my daughter there soon, she's 10 years old. You can check out the locations and see all what they have on their website. Here's the link: http://www.bugaboocreek.com/index.htm

It doesn't have games or anything of that sort, but the Friends and Family Pizza Buffet has a room for parties. The kids can make their own pizzas, too. And they have dessert pizzas! It's located in the Bristol Plaza Shopping Center at 413 and Durham Road in Bristol. Their number is ###-###-####. They are closed on Sundays.

http://www.ffpizzabuffet.com/partyroom.html

Another suggestion would be Burger King or McDonald's if you're just looking for a play area. If you want something with games, I'd think Dave & Busters might be an option, but I have no idea how much that would run you!

I know there is a chuck e cheese on welsh and the roosevelt blvd. That is only the best place for children.

we went to pizzeria uno. the kids all get to make their own pizza. i came up with a bingo game to keep them occupied while the pizza cooked and brought music. they put us in a big room in the back by ourselves. the favor i made was an apron with the kid's names on them. the restaurant provided coloring books, crayons, balloons for the kids to blow up....and a couple other things i can't remember.

Happy Tymes just past willoe Grove NAS.
Fun fun fun! Check them out!
http://www.happytymesfec.com/

I believe the old WOW skating rink changed their name to JAMZ they have pizza skating and games also try the Palace skating rink it's always nice to take small children bowling I think Adam's Lane have one dollar lanes before noon on the weekend or at least Sunday.

K. C.

I would like to know this also for the philadelphia area. My son will be turning 1.

Hello J.,

1 / 3