Behind on Bills and Need to Catch Up!

Hi ladies I need your help bad.I am a stay at home mom and I run a very small in home daycare during the day.Well one of the children that I was watching moved away a few months back.I looked and looked to find someone to replace her but no one came because it is summer and it can be very diffucult to find fulltime kids.Anyway during this time I was only bringing in $100 a week and I aam still there.We have fallen behind on our bills and are being threatened with forclosure.I dont know what to do we just cant seem to keep our heads above the water and I dont want to lose our home.I have applied for severalnight jobs and had an interview with one today.they wont have a position open for weeks and I need money now.If we dont make at least one payment by the end of this month they will forclose on our home.If there is any advice you can give me on how I can earn some money now to catch up I would really appreaciate it.Please dont say to get a day job because that simply wont work for our family I need to be home with my son during the day but I can do something at night.Thanks for all the advice in advance.You guys are great!!

I am a member of The Freedom United Team, if you want to learn more about how I work from home, visit my website!! :)
www.thefreedomunitedteam.com/AJ15187

My name is J., and I offer free assistance to people who are facing a foreclosure situation. I can help you and your husband aware of your options, and federal programs offered currently for people in your position. I would be happy to talk with you and see if I can help. ###-###-####

Contact the dallas morning news and see if they have any openings for newspaper couriers in your area. You throw overnight, usually arrive at their warehouse around 2-3 am it takes about an hour to roll and bag your papers and load them in your car and then most routes take about an hour to throw. I threw a route several years ago and it is what made it possible for me to stay home right after my daughter was born but before my husband's income could support us. A typical route used to pay around $800.00-$1000.00 a month but keep in mind that no taxes are withheld and at the end of the year you will have to pay self-employment tax. Some small local papers also have routes during the daytime hours. Good luck finding something.

Hi I'm not sure where you reside but CALAB,INC is always hiring. They have evening and night shifts. The shifts are full and part time. They hire for direct care staff and supportive home living staff. The job entails working with mentally challenged individuals. The levels of mental capibity vary from high to low functioning. There number is ###-###-#### and they also have a dallas region but I'm not sure of the number. Hope things get better soon.

Just a thought to get some quick cash ASAP - can you have a garage sale this weekend and get rid of old toys, clothes, etc? You could probably get at least a couple hundred dollars if you have enough stuff to sell....so sorry to hear about your tough season right now, I hope things turn around really soon for your family.

I've heard that you can make between $1000 - $1500 a month by delivering pizzas. I've also heard about doing a paper route and working for UPS as well. I heard those ideas from the Dave Ramsey show. He's a financial guy who we listen to on the radio (570AM from 1-4 pm weekdays). He is amazing and changed our life and the way we handle our money. He also wrote a book called The Total Money Makeover. It will help with budgeting and show you how to try to make it work with the money you are bringing in.
Good luck and let me know if you have any questions.

www.thefreedomunitedteam.com/AJ15187

I don't know what time your husband works, but Starbucks is a great company to work for. They have super early shifts as well as evening. After 6 months you get benefits, even for part timers.

Hello A.,
I am a stay at home mom too. I want to help my husband and contribute with some extra income. I am with Work At Home United now.
There is no selling, no inventory to carry, not a MLM.
We help others to set up their accounts and get paid to do so. If you are intersted, please visit my site and send me an email. Would be happy to give you all the details.

www.workathomeunited.com/mommyrachel

1 / 3