Bed Times - Cuba,MO

My kids are 11, 7, and 6.

11 y.o. - 9:00 pm
7 y.o. - 8:00 pm
6 y.o. - 7:00 pm

What time do your kids go to bed?

I am considering donating all the beds in the house to charity. My kids, all teenagers (19, 17, 14) are apparently robots who don't really require sleep. Perhaps they plug themselves in right along with their iphones and laptops each night to recharge?

:(

My 11 yo goes to bed at 9ish - usually she is asleep by 9:30 (she gets up at 6:30).
On weekends/breaks/summer - all bets are off. I don't care and I don't regulate (except that crabby babies are not allowed in the common areas of the house. So whiny, pouty behavior (myself included) goes to the bedroom!!!!

Both kids, 2 year old and 1 year old go to bed between 7 and 7:30pm. I shoot for 7 but if I am running late for some reason they go to bed at 7:30pm

:(

8 y.o. - 9:00 (school nights)

Summertime? All bets are off!

7 year old boy in 2nd grade - 8:30pm on a school night
4 year old girl in daycare - 8pm on a school night

Both kids go to bed closer to 9pm on weekends and days they can sleep in. Although both rarely sleep in too much later than normal wake up time. They both wake up around 7am on school days and won't sleep too much past 7:30am on weekends.

Both kids, 2.5 and 1, go to bed at 7:30...

WOW!!

7pm bed time for anyone over the age of 2? Ouch! All of our kids go to bed at 8, and they are allowed to play quielty, read, watch TV, just unwind until 9.

They are 4, 6, and 8,

4 years 4 months and 2 years 4 months - both go to bed between 7-730. Occasionally it's 8pm. Both are up between 545-7......it varies each day!!! My son still naps usually 1-2 hours most days.

1 / 3