Bathroom Remodeler Needed in Overland Park

I was wondering if anyone has used a good contractor to remodel a bathroom? I need to remove the tiles in my children's tub/shower and replace it with something else. Thanks for any references you may have.

http://www.steedremodeling.com/

Steed Remodeling (see link above). Mike Steed is the owner. They are a local business and have been around for 20+ years. They do fantastic work! Always on time & very professional.

Buhrle Plumbing LLC could line you out with a tile contractor. ###-###-####. Some tile contractors re-install the trim (what you actually see e.g. the shower head). However, if you choose to have a different shower head as part of the remodel, that usually requires a new valve, and the tile contractor would refer back to the plumber for that.

Absolutely you should call Steve Atkins at Country Club Builders. His quality is second to none and he excels in bath and kitchen remodels. He's in Raytown, but goes anywhere in the Metro. And he doesn't subcontract anything out - it's his crew that does the work. You can reach him at ###-###-####.

We used Heiman Developement Company. Greg Heiman is the owner and you work directly with him. We took two bathrooms down to the studs and rebuilt them. We were 100% satified with his work.

http://www.heimandevelopment.com/

1 / 3