Balloon Inflation

Hi does anyone know where can i get Mylar balloons inflated. I am ordering for different balloons online and of course they come uninflated. Please help.

Your best bet is a local flower shop. They are usually friendlier and willing to do it. The party supply places are less likely because they need you to buy their balloons to stay in business.

Try a card/party store. WalMart also sells small helium canisters.

I got some balloons blown up at a Hallmark store before. Maybe call and check? It doesn't seem like many places do it anymore :(.

Call a party supply store in your area. If they don't fill them for customers (some do, some don't) they will at least sell a small tank so you can do it yourself.

1 / 3