Bags Under My Three Year Old's eyes...What Does This Mean???

I, along with others ahve noticed my daughter has bags under her eyes. For the past 3 months or so, I have implemented a bed time of 830 for her. She sleeps with me, as we are living back with my mom and share a room.. Most times, she falls asleep by 9, sometimes 10. Does anyone know what this is, what it means? Is she tired? Could it be attributed to a cold?

Look at the gene pool. Do you or does the father get bags or dark circles under they eyes? My 3 year old son gets dark circles and slight bags whenever he doesn't get enough sleep or he feels bad. His father has terrible dark circles, so it's hereditary. They clear up in a few days on my son. I wouldn't worry unless they never go away.

This could be due to allergies. I know it may sound strange but that could be the cause. You may want to try changing her food habits for a while and see what happens. Take away one thing for a week or so and see if it makes a difference. I hope this helps.

www.balterbaby.com

Hi T.,
Dark circles = immune reaction. Typically, you won't get the answer by running a IGA test (or you would be seeing rashes or respitory dysfunction), but you may by running a IGG test (this measures a 2 hour response, which includes digestive). If you want to see a change without any bloodraws, cut out all milk products, then cut out wheat products (gluten free, casein free).
Why? because gluten and casein are the top two allergens. If you allow the immune system a break from the cause, the body can begin to recover. Keep giving the allergens, the immune will have further damage which will add up as she grows. You will probably see other gains after removal of these, like better, more cooperative energy, better sleep, and better function. Add cod liver oil and multivitamin as well as proibotics for improving the immune. Best of luck, J.

Allergies are a likely source.

The bags (and maybe dark circles???) could be due to allergies.

1 / 3