Baby Teeth - Cypress,TX

My son seems to be getting his back bottom teeth already, he is only 3 months old and I thought this is crazy because I know most babies start with the front two teeth. Is there something wrong.

My DSs teeth didn't come erupt in the correct order either. My dentist told us it happens a lot, and it's not a worry. Eventually DS did get all of his teeth. we started a lot later than you though....he started getting a tooth at 14 mos :)

Hmmm that does sound odd. But It wouldn't be the first that it happened, i'm sure. Call your dentist if your worried.

my youngest got her two bottom teeth first then a snaggle tooth on the upper side then one of her front teeth. most kids do grow teeth a certian way but some babies march to there own drumb!

that's different for sure. I know that whatever order they come in is also the order they fall out when the perms come in..... Generally. I'd just call your dentist and ask them what they make of it.

There's no such thing as a correct order. There's a huge variety in the ways babies develop. All the stuff you read about child development is good - but just keep in mind that it's a very general guideline. For example, some babies start walking as young as seven or eight months. Other kids don't start walking until 15-16 months. All of that is well within the range of what is considered normal.

It doesn't matter what order your son's teeth come in, just so long as they come in.

my daughter's first teeth were her front eye teeth so she looked like a little vampire.

Can you feel or see the teeth coming in? If you're really concerned, you can call your pediatrician and just ask. Ours will get back to us sometime that day if we call with weird questions.

1 / 3