Baby Shower Invitations - Wylie,TX

I am hosting a baby shower for my sister-in-law and need ideas on where I can go to find invitations that I can print at home. I want something cute but elegant. I live in Wylie, so anyhwere in Wylie, Garland, Murphy or Plano would be great. Thanks, Ladies for your help!

Thank you everyone for great ideas. I went to Paperie & Co this afternoon and found very cute invitations to use.

Pomegranites in Plano is by Celebrity Bakery at Parker & Preston. They have cute ones! Also, Target always has cute invitations, cards, etc.

I have done tons of baby shower invitations. If you are looking to do your own Hobby Lobby and Michaels is the best places for your supplies. Usually what I do to figure out how I am going to create an invitation I'll take ideas from her theme for the nursery and/or nursery colors then go from there. I saw on there your looking for elegant you can go with a monogram invite that you can do yourself on the computer using her color theme. The ideas are endless.

I just look for scrapbook paper at like Michaels or Recollections...they have such a HUGE selection that I have found something each time. At Recollections, I found bridal paper for 10 cents a sheet to make the invitations...it was SO cute and CHEAP. If I haven't found exactly what I wanted, I just get creative...for example...I wanted Pooh paper for a shower and could not find it. So, I found green 8 X 8 paper and some Pooh stickers (all at Michaels) and made my own....they turned out very cute and cheaper than ordering them.

Look at Kinkos for invitation paper and envelopes. I have done two baby showers where I have used their stationary to print from my computer.

1 / 3