Baby Shower - Flower Mound,TX

I am hosting a baby shower at my house. I was wondering where is a good place to buy supplies and party favors? I have looked at Target and Party City. I was wondering if there are any other place in Lewisville, Flower Mound or Grapevine. I am also willing to travel alomst anywhere for a good place.
Thank You!

I always used Party City when I gave a shower. Also, I'm not sure when you're giving it or if you would be interested, but I make diaper cakes that (depending on the size) range anywhere from $75 on up. I have pictures of a $75, $125, and $200. If you are interested, send me a message, and I would be happy to send you the pictures and discuss the possibility of making one for your party. They make great centerpieces.

I went to www.perfectshowers.com for my sisters shower! They were awesome! They did invitations, plates, napkins, plasticware, and a diaper cake centerpiece! Very reasonable prices. Oh they also gave me games to play & prizes!!!

You might want to try Michaels or Hobby Lobby..

my sister and I also make diaper cakes. We have 3 made right now just waiting for a home. 2 of them are 3 tiers for $60 and the 3rd one is a 2 tier for $40. We can custom do pretty much whatever you want. For one lady, we made 2 matching 3 tiers (one for baby and a spa one for mom, plus a matching corsage). She loved it. check our site out at www.bumblebeebaby.etsy.com or www.bumblebeebabyboutique.com

For napkins, plates... all the other stuff, I like Card and Party Factory or Party City.

1 / 3