Baby Names - Philadelphia,PA

I need to come up with some suggestion for baby names. I have to son's Asa and Aidan. I need some girl names that might fit. Or even boy suggestion if possible. I have Autumn if its a girl so far and Avery if it is a boy.

Alexa, Alexis, Alexandra, A., Alaina, Alayna, Aleah - mind you spelling is all up to you. My daughter's name is Alaina. Good luck with names. There are websites that allow you to look up names that begin with - whatever letter you wish.

I would do Avery for the girl. I am seeing this name becoming more popular for girls and so I would probably not use it for a boy. I think Alex would be a good boys name to use-I like how it goes with Aidan (my own son's name!) and Asa.

I didn't see these names listed yet. I like Arik and Ashton for boys and Alissa and Ariahna for girls. I also like Avery which could go either way.

What about the name Addison....It could be used for a boy or girl.

Here are a few more to think about :)

Aubrey
Ashlynn
Allison

Ava, Avery (for a girl), Ansley for girl
Adrian, Anderson, Amory, Angelo boy

We do A names also. My son's name is Angelo for our next if we have a girl it will be Avery (I love that name) and another boy will either be Adrian or Amory

My daughter's name is Annika...it's a Swedish name and we love it! It's pronounced Ana-ka

I would use Avery for a girl, but it could go either way. There's also Ava, Annaleisa, Aislinn, Aubrey, Arianna, Alexa, Amanda, Amber, Angela, A., Ariel, Ashley, Anita, Aliyah...

I can't think of many A boy names. Andrew, Anson, Adam, Asher, Alex, Allan, Archer...that's all I've got.

Updated

Hi! I hope I can help!

GIRLS-
Abril~Latin~Open
Adeline~German~Noble
Aislin~Gaelic~Dream
Aleah~Hebrew~To ascend

BOYS
Ansley~Gaelic~Hermitage in or at the clearing
Asher~Hebrew~Fortunate, blessed
Adan~Hebrew~Man, earth
Adriel~Hebrew~Follower of God

BOTH
Arden~English
Arely~Hebrew~Brave, courageous
Aspen~English~Aspen tree
Aydan~Gaelic~Little fire

Congratulations and good luck!

1 / 3