Baby Names - Blue Point,NY

I am pregnant with #2, due in March. We have a fabulous 2 1/2 yr old girl named Delaney Kate. We like the name Kiera but really are having trouble with a middle name. I like one syllabal names but open to anything. We do not know the gender of the baby but we agree on a boys name... I think! Any ideas out there?

I like Kiera Jane, which was mentioned below and my daughter's middle name is Shaye, which would sound nice with Kiera.

Two of my favorite one-syllable names:
Wren (like the bird)
Reese

I think both sound beautiful with Kiera.

How funny...my best friend has a delaney cate and named her boy Dylan and then her 3rd Demi. Dylan is really cute if you want to stick with the D names. Best of luck!

Two of my favorite one-syllable names:
Wren (like the bird)
Reese

I agree, Rose.
Kiera Jade
Kiera Eve
Kiera Jude (A Beetles reference, for me. I wanted a name associated with a band or song.)

How about Rose? Kiera Rose?

I am guessing you have Irish roots, so I will suggest Maeve, Niamh (pronounced Neeve) or my personal favorite for a girl (or boy) is Jude, which is an American twist on Siobhan.

I too like one syllable middle names. My daughter's middle names are Grace and Rose. On my favorite middle names list is also the one you chose for your oldest, Leigh, and Paige.

I was thinking Ann but I read one person respone of Jade and that is super cute name.. Congrats :)

How about Rose, Marie or Alba. Good luck!

Belle, Leigh, Jane, Gail, Lynn, Rose.

1 / 3