Baby Names - Blue Point,NY

I am pregnant with #2, due in March. We have a fabulous 2 1/2 yr old girl named Delaney Kate. We like the name Kiera but really are having trouble with a middle name. I like one syllabal names but open to anything. We do not know the gender of the baby but we agree on a boys name... I think! Any ideas out there?

I like Kiera Jane, which was mentioned below and my daughter's middle name is Shaye, which would sound nice with Kiera.

Two of my favorite one-syllable names:
Wren (like the bird)
Reese

I think both sound beautiful with Kiera.

How funny...my best friend has a delaney cate and named her boy Dylan and then her 3rd Demi. Dylan is really cute if you want to stick with the D names. Best of luck!

Two of my favorite one-syllable names:
Wren (like the bird)
Reese

I agree, Rose.
Kiera Jade
Kiera Eve
Kiera Jude (A Beetles reference, for me. I wanted a name associated with a band or song.)

How about Rose? Kiera Rose?

I am guessing you have Irish roots, so I will suggest Maeve, Niamh (pronounced Neeve) or my personal favorite for a girl (or boy) is Jude, which is an American twist on Siobhan.

I too like one syllable middle names. My daughter's middle names are Grace and Rose. On my favorite middle names list is also the one you chose for your oldest, Leigh, and Paige.

I was thinking Ann but I read one person respone of Jade and that is super cute name.. Congrats :)

How about Rose, Marie or Alba. Good luck!

Belle, Leigh, Jane, Gail, Lynn, Rose.

Kiera is a beautiful name! I will suggest Dee, to keep with the same initials D and K. But I also like Ann (my daughters middle name) Rose, May and Rae as middle names. Congrats on your baby!

what about Kiera Rose?

I vote for Kiera Leigh...very pretty and sophisticated.

I am 35 weeks pregnant and Kiera was my pick too, but we're having a boy. SO...the middle name I picked was Grace, after my Mom. I love that name so much!!!

Leigh jumped in my mind right away for some reason!

I think Kiera Lane is great. Plus it ties in your older daughters name. Best of luck. Let us know what you decide. By the way, congrats on the latest edition to be. =o)

a friend of mine has a daughter named kiera lily... i always thought that was such a pretty fit for a first and middle name!

Grace, Rose, Faith, Joy

I like Kiera Grace if I have to choose a one syllable name but if I wasn't bound to one syllable, I'd choose Kiera Juliet.
Good luck choosing your name

We almost did Kiera Morgan, but thought about Kiera Rose too. We have a friend that did Kiera Flynn which I thought was nice.

Ann
May
June
Sue
Beth
Joy

Jade.
It's my daughters middle name! :)

Anything short i.e., Ann, Marie. Love the name Kiera!

My eldest daughter's middle name is Lynn and my 2nd daughter's is Paige.

I agree with others Leigh is the first name that jumped into my head with Kiera. GL

Mae or May jumped into my head.

i like jane. marie is cute.